Chapter 9: The Journalism Student

In the next day, Mabby and Kate are sleeping in the bed after spending the night reading visual arts books. Lydia is sleeping on hers as well. When Kate is still sleeping, she is carrying Mabby's panties after dreaming of smelling and sniffing them like perfumes. "Ah, the smell of panties....Oh..." she moaned as Mabby opened her eyes and got out of the bed. She looked down as she realizes that she's wearing nothing but her red t-shirt.

"Rise and Shine!!!" Mabby shouted, awakening Kate and Lydia as the former fell from her bed in surprise. "Lydia, we better go to school!"

"W-What did you say?" Lydia yawned as she picked up her black pants and put them on.

"Where are you going, Mabby?" Kate got out of the bed as well as she gave Mabby her own periwinkle panties. "It is monday yet?"

'Of course it is, Kate. How did you caught my panties without asking?"

"I dreamed that I smell your panties and I thought it smells like perfume."

On an early morning, the students are ready to paint a nude model of a young woman. They brought their painting supplies as Mrs. Dorman showed up as she entered the classroom.

"Hi, Abby. Are you feeling nervous?" she asked.

"No. I'm fine. I'm holding still." said Abby, the woman with brown hair.

"Right. Just sit still."

"Okay."

"OK, class. Paint the model. After finishing it, show me that you painted."

"Yes, Ma'am." said Lydia as she whispered to Mabby. "Mabby, where's Kate?"

"She is outside relaxing. The teacher won't find out that she is in the university." Mabby told her.

"Oh, you alone without your runaway friend, Mabel?" Arzella taunted her. "Too bad she's not here to put sex toys on me." she giggled as Mabby rolled her eyes.

Outside the Low Memorial Library of Columbia University, Kate is sitting near the bronze sculpture of Alma Mater drinking a cup of soda. She is thinking of herself as she took a breath. She observed some passing students as she wondered how she needs to have sex with them. "I had sex with Mabby. Where am I going to have sex with those people with penises and pussies?" she said as a geeky girl in glasses, brown hair tied with pigtails, a red jacket with a white shirt underneath, light blue jeans and white and black sneakers walked by. She is also a journalism student attending in the Graduate School of Journalism. "Hey there."

"Hi

"Hi. Who told you to come to the university?" said the geeky girl.

"No one. I came all the way by myself." Kate stood up as she drank the soda. "I said my parents: I'm no longer a little girl, mom. Don't embarrass me, dad."

"Oh...Are you independent?"

"I am."

"I'm Tiffany. I'm a journalism student."

"I'm Kate Broughton. I'm a runaway."

Tiffany was surprised that Kate is a orphan runaway. "Oh my God! Are you a runaway? Where's your guardian?"

"I don't need guardians." said Kate as she gets a idea. "I got a idea. Have you ever had sex with anyone?"

"No, I don't." said Tiffany. "I never have sex with boys or girls. So, thank you."

"Come on, having sex is fun."

"I don't have sex. I don't know how to do blowjobs and stuff."

"I understand..." Kate nodded in agreement as she snapped her fingers. "Tiffany, did you have a pussy?"

"W-what are you talking about?" Tiffany asked as she looked down to see Kate unzipping her jeans, revealing her underwear as well as her pussy as the red-haired girl pulled it a bit. "Oh..."

"This is the sexy fucking pussy I ever seen!"

Later, on Blue Java Café, the students are having their lunch again. Mabby and Lydia are there while Arzella, Isabel and Minerva stare at them menacingly on their table. "Why Kate didn't join us to lunch?" Lydia asked as she wondered where Kate is.

"She's outside, Lydia. She won't give me and her any kind of trouble, like: having sex with anyone." said Mabby.

"Ha! You mean that bitchy runaway?" Arzella has listened as she lifted her middle finger to flip her off, but, Isabel stops her by lowering the finger. "What?"

"Don't do that." she said.

"Okay, Okay." Arzella stubbornly crossed her arms as she stared at Mabby. "Your runaway friend aren't here with you, do you, Mabby? She came to the university and defended you from being bullied. And then, she put a dildo on my mouth. If you think she's gonna make me lick her tits, are you gonna make me lick your tits too?!"

"Arzella! I'm gonna put a dildo in your mouth if you don't stop talking about Kate!" Mabby scolded her as Tiffany's friend, named Mandie, has appeared and wondered where Tiffany is.

"Excuse me, have you seen Tiffany?" she asked as two boys shook her head in response. "OK. And you, have you seen Tiffany?"

"Sorry, I didn't saw her." said a african-american girl.

"She's my friend, we study journalism."