I

Hyunjin woke up to the loud sound of his alarm going off. Groaning, he stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom. His head was pounding after the events of last night, quickly he threw his clothes off and got into the shower because he knew if he was late his best friend would not let him live it down.
Seungmin walked into Hyunjin's apartment, as he shut the front door he heard the sound of water running. He slowly made his way to his best friends room. Opening the door and sitting down on the bed. This wasn't unusual in their friendship they've always been close; Since elementary. As Seungmin was fiddling around on his phone he hadn't noticed the bathroom door opening. Once he noticed a figure in front of him he brought his gaze up only to meet the dark orbs of Hyunjin. Scanning his body he noticed a towel on his waist was the only article he had on. Dripping wet hair, beautiful tanned skin, toned abdomen. Oh how he would love to just touch him. As his hand unconsciously moved slightly he was ripped from his thought as Hyunjin spoke to him.

"So you weren't going to announce you were here?" He said with a slight attitude.

"...Sorry I was just thinking about something. What's your deal why do you have an attitude?" He questioned back with a rude tone.

Hyunjin stares at him knowing he couldn't tell him about what happened last night. That was his secret and his alone. He couldn't ruin the innocence of his best friend.

"Nothing sorry I just have a headache but I'll be better once you make me some breakfast!" He said with a smirk on his face knowing that would win Seungmin over.

He just looked at the taller figure but soon got up to head to the kitchen. But before leaving the bedroom he turned around "look you need to start to take care of yourself, I can't always be the one, you little punk. One day I just might let you fend for yourself and we both know that'll be a complete mess."

Hyunjin didn't turn around. He smirked to himself knowing what he was about to say would piss the younger off. "Oh sweetheart, we both know you love to take care of me. Even if you left you'd come back if I called you, like my own little obedient puppy."

Once he finished his sentence he felt something hard hit the back of his head. The younger threw a book at him before he slammed the door shut. He just laughed to himself knowing he is going to regret saying that to him but he loves to tease Seungmin.

Seungmin reached the kitchen and began to pull ingredients out for an omelette. As he was about to start chopping the ingredients a familiar figure appeared infront of him. Seungmin didn't even look at the taller male, he wanted to give him the silent treatment. Hyunjin knew what he was doing this was a normal occurrence for them. He loved the affect he had on the younger. He would never admit this to anyone but he loved when the younger would submit to him and his slight demands. He craved dominance over him, always has.

After breakfast they were heading to school, meeting up with their friends at the front gate. Felix was talking to Changbin about the movie they saw last night, playfully hitting the raven haired boys arm when he would mention how scared the freckled boy was. As the four boys waited for the rest of their group, he noticed in the corner of his eye Seungmin staring at him. He turned to the shorter male and saw that he had quickly turned away from him. He grabbed Seungmin by the the chin with his index finger and thumb, turning his face upward.

"What were you staring at sweetheart? He said holding the youngers gaze.

The name all to familiar didn't have affect on anyone, except the younger male. so no one paid attention to what was happening. Seungmin shifted trying to pull out of Hyunjins grasp but failed once they locked eyes. He stiffened, trying to think of something he could say but nothing came out. As the taller male was about to speak he was interrupted by voices calling for the four boys. Everyone turned around to the direction of the noise. Five boys were walking their way. Well one was being dragged like usual because of course that boy never got any sleep and had to literally be dragged out of the house.

Once all the boy came together they all exchanged their normal greetings, Jisung and Felix being the loudest of them all. Seungmin of course teasing the youngest of the group, Jeongin, who had skipped a grade back in middle school. While the younger ones of the group messed around the others talked about the night they all had last night.

"I'm telling you Minho you got up there and just started to strip around the pole.." Chan said with a little laugh.

The boys started to laugh as Minho brought his palms to his face and started to shake his head in embarrassment. But then Woojin broke the laughter by remembering Chan that night.

"You weren't all that better though Channie, you and Hyunjin thought it would be a good idea to have a drinking competition then sing karaoke right after. That was a whole mess!"

"Oh yeah!" Minho chimed in. "You guys picked a song by Ed Sheeran and started to sing Drunk In Love by Beyoncé once the music started! It was a complete shit show." Minho busted out into a fit of laughter with Woojin.

The two boys brought their heads down once they remembered the stupid choice, but they enjoyed themselves that night. One person in particular enjoyed themselves a bit more. Once everyone was done laughing Changbin pulled Hyunjin to the side out of the way of everyone's ears.

"Did you go last night? I don't recall you being in your room?" The raven haired boy asked the taller male.

"I did but later than usual, I thought it would of been a little better since I was drunk but I was mistaken." Hyunjin sighed in complete regret.

"So no one noticed you left? You know how hard it would be to explain what we do.." He peered over his shoulder signaling to their group of friends.

"No one saw me, everyone was drunk I made sure. can't let that little secret out. It was hard enough explaining it to you when you caught me. It'll be the death of me if someone else finds out about my little hobby." Hyunjin chuckles.