Chapter 1

I have been looking for this opportunity my entire life and today my dreams came true!

I am officially moving to Toronto, Canada. How ecstatic!! 😍☺

From my teenage years, I have been looking for an opportunity to travel the world. Today my boss announced that I should move into Toronto as I have worked so hard as an employee in 'Mahindra Industries' that they wanna promote me. ME! Wow it feels so surreal....

This is a result of my hard work that now I can visit a new Continent, a new Culture, new People and most importantly new lifestyle.

As I was heading back home from work, I wandered how my parents would react to this news...

From the beginning my parents were overprotective of me because 1) I am an introvert and 2) they think that I need a fucking counsellor to express my thoughts. I was like how thoughtful of them to bring me a counselor because apparently some bitch of a neighbor thought I may be a fucking psychopath.
Like seriously get a life woman!!

I agree I was a quiet child among many of the children in my neighborhood but that's how I am. No need to bring me a doctor / psychiatrist.

But behind the door I was a happy -to-go lucky person with ambition of making my parents proud; just like a normal person. I might not reveal my true side or my happy-to-go lucky side to the society but my loved ones indeed are the ones who know my true side.

With all of these thoughts in my mind I didn't realize that the Uber ride had eventually stopped. I looked outside the window to see my house in front of my home. HOME is the only place I love to spend my rest of the day in after whole day of shitty work that my boss hands me. Don't get me wrong, I love my work. But sometimes I feel it is too hectic.

As I knocked on the door, my sister-in - law Aisha opened the door for me.
She is my one and only brother's wife and a wonderful woman who I grateful for to be a part of our family.
Theirs was a love marriage and my parents didn't approve of this marriage but eventually they learnt the fact that their grown up son is happy with only this woman and then they got married. Today even after 9 years of their marriage they seem to be so much in love that even I started to believe in love.

When I entered the house I saw my parents sitting on the couch in the living room happily talking and watching TV with my nephew Aditya.
He is the most adorable person ever to be existing and I love him so much.

He is also attached to me and share everything that goes on in his life. This 4 year old is closest to me even more than his parents.

I greeted everyone with a "Hey". My mother said, " Go freshen up and come downstairs to have dinner with us.

And so I went upstairs to get freshen up.....

-----------------------------------------

Hi everyone reading this story.

This is my first story so please give me suggestions and comment on how you all liked the first chapter of this book.

Vote if you liked the story and feel free to give me suggestions.

Thank you!!