Chapter 19

I am standing in front of the mirror trying to choose what dress to wear because literally I have sooo many dresses. Who am I kidding I just have only  four dresses to choose from.

So I decide to video call my friend Lauren who is also coming with us to the club so that I know what to wear so that I look atleast presentable in front of so many foreigners. I swear sometimes I just forget that I am in Toronto because here also everyone is busy with their lives to give a shit about anyone else's.

After my video call which lasted for almost forty five minutes I decide to wear a black dress with my boots. It looked super sexy on me.
Just as I finished my makeup and everything I heard a knock on my door. I went to open the door and found Mrs. Reynolds was standing in front of me with a small basket in her hand and an oldie smile( if that is even a word). She is the oldest lady in our apartment and she is fond of her famous weekend apple pie tradition as they call it. She lost her husband a few years ago and she has four children but they no longer visit her, so she just makes apple pies every weekend to everyone in this apartment. I just started receiving these just for a few months. I smiled in return and offered her to come inside and to sit on the couch.

"Where are you going all dressed up? Going on a date with someone." She asked with a knowing smirk.

I just shook my head and smiled, "No Mrs Reynolds. You know I don't do boys." I said and she dramatically sighs.
"I have told you so many times that you are young and beautiful and smart and it would not hurt to be carefree and be wild for once in your life."
When she said this I internally said Yeah wild my foot.

The thing is I was once a carefree girl with too many friends and a great social life but it all got ruined that one night with Tan--

"Divya are you there?" I was pulled back to reality and was convinced that it was all just a nightmare of my past and nothing else.
"No Mrs Reynolds I was just thinking about all the things I am gonna do today in the party." I replied and her face lit up.
"Oh really! You are going to a party. That is even better. You go and enjoy with your friends."
She smiled and got ready to leave when I remembered her container from last week. I filled the container with some chicken fry that I made today and handed it back to her.

She smiled and we said our goodbyes before I shut my door.
I heard a ping from my phone indicating a message from my friend Lauren. They have come in front of my apartment building to pick me up.

I collected my purse and phone before I locked up my door and went outside the apartment building to see they were waiting patiently for me with big grins on their faces.

"Let's go girls. We are gonna have sooo much fun tonight."

Connor's POV

"It is time to have some fun baby."
Said Shawn as he finished his drink and sat the glass on our table.

I watched as Shawn made his way towards a typical blonde girl with perfect ass and those curvaceous breasts. Hmm I am starting to think like Shawn. Ewww does it make me a pervert or a manwhore.

"Hey guys I am gonna go to that red head. She has been giving me those looks and I am seriously turned on by that smile." Said Daniel, a very close friend of mine. I along with our whole group pat him on the shoulder and he makes himself look presentable before walking over to that woman talking with what seemed to be her friends or was it short hair with a facial hair. I don't know.

Me and my friends all watched as Daniel walked towards that woman. We saw how he was casually talking and flirting with her. Then what happened next surprised all of us. The person with whom that woman was talking to was actually a man and apparently he was her boyfriend.