Chapter 8

When I turned around I noticed that a man maybe at his late 20s was clicking pictures of something or rather someone that was behind me. Yet as I turned to look around if someone was around me so that I'm not blocking the photo session, I realized that there was no one around me except a few youngsters.
But they were clicking selfies and were oblivious to anything that was going around them.

I turned to see if he was still there. But  I became nervous when he was coming in my direction.

I just looked away and heard someone approaching me and as I looked up my breath was caught in my throat when I noticed he was standing in front of me and I noticed that he was wearing only shorts and was half naked.
I was staring at his well defined abs when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked away and rubbed my hands on my jeans that is something I do when I'm nervous as hell.

I looked up to see his face and I noticed he was wearing a smirk on his lips.
" Hello Miss.?...."  He started and was cut off when he realized he doesn't know my name.
" Rosa, Miss Rosa is my name."
I lied to him because well I don't know him and I cannot trust him. He can be a murderer or rapist for all I know. So I made up a name quickly in my head.
He didn't seem to believe me and had what I assume to be a surprised expression on his face but then I can be wrong.
That's when I noticed that he has beautiful grey eyes and light brown hair.
" Alright Miss 'Rose' here are some of the pics that I have clicked of you."

He said and proceeded to show me the pictures that he had clicked. I was just staring at him with my arms crossed in front of my chest. Btw he did click some beautiful photos of me but this was not the time to admire my pictures. This person standing in front of me clicked my photos without my permission.

He sensed that something was wrong.
He closed his camera and just stared at me.
"Did I give you permission to click my photos? "

I asked him and he still didn't utter a word, just casted a sexy gaze at my face. Finally he answered,
" Well Miss Rose, you look really beautiful and I didn't want to miss an opportunity to click some of your pictures."
He blushed and I guess I blushed too cause I could feel my cheeks heat.

Why am I feeling so hot suddenly?

Gosh.......

Then suddenly a phone call was heard that I immediately recognized it as his ringtone because I don't have it.

He turned around and was speaking with someone on the other line.

I couldn't help but lean onto him to see who was he speaking with.
Then he turned around almost instantly that my head came in contact with his lean chest.
I immediately pulled back my head and awkwardly looked around to pretend that I was watching the scenery in front of me.

He cleared his throat and spoke after a few seconds of silence,

"Ummm.... one of my friends is calling me for a photoshoot so I have to leave now. It was nice meeting you Miss Rose. I hope to meet you again someday in the future."
Then he removed something from his pocket and handed it to me.
"Well this is my card. If someday in the future you would like to photoshoot with me please give me a call. I would love to work with you in the future. Okay bye see you next time."

He waved his hands at me and walked away.

         -------------------------------------------

Sorry took me so long to update this chapter and I know it is too short. But I didn't have the time to update because I had my exams going on and those freaking assignments that I had to submit.

Anyways please vote and comment.

Thank you!!!!