Chapter 20

Connor 's pov

Omg this woman is seriously gonna be the death of me. She is standing here wearing the most beautiful dress and she doesn't even have to wear makeup because she looks absolutely ravishing even in the simplest of dresses. I did not notice that I was staring for far too long until I heard her speak.
"Hey Divya, didn't think I would ever see you here provided your experience in one of your friends party."
I winked at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Well I just want to try it out after a long time. You know be just a little wild with my friends that is it."
She shot me her perfect smile and I couldn't help but smile along with her.

Then suddenly I saw one guy tapped her on her shoulder and she turned around. But when she turned around that guy wrapped his arms around her petite waist and kissed her. I just stood there shocked.
I didn't know she has gotten herself a boyfriend.

But that thought soon rushed away as soon as I watched her push him and landed a slap on his disgusting face.

"Don't ever kiss a girl without her permission. Got it."
She shouted at him angrily and he just nodded his head and I guess he sobered up because the sound of her slapping him resonated through the walls of the club. But I guess the sound did not reach towards the main floor because then the whole club would have stopped talking by now.

I turned towards her and she was nowhere to be seen.

Then I heard the bathroom door open and she walked out gracefully as if nothing had happened just a few seconds ago. GOD she is sooo precious. I am proud of her now that I know she can handle herself even if no one is there to help her. She is seriously something else.

"You literally made him pee in his own pants after you screamed at him so loudly."

I said and she just chuckled.

"Well I try. Gotta know how to defend myself."

She said and at that moment I really looked at her carefully and remembered my friend's words.
You confess to her as soon as possible because I think many men are waiting for that opportunity to be with her. It just makes me think you must ask her out before it's too late.

Do I really think she should be with me, an ordinary man, rather than a rich man who can treat her like a princess that truly deserves her.

"Well my friends might be waiting for me so I should probably just go."

She said and I don't know what had gotten into me. Was it because I was drunk or I was really impressed by her earlier stunt but I just grabbed her by her waist and kissed her directly on her lips.
GOD she tastes exactly how I remember, sweet and yummy.

She was shocked at first but then she recovered and started kissing me back with as much force as I had to her. Our mouths moving in sync just how it should be. She opened her mouth and allowed my tongue to explore her mouth and I kissed her passionately and slowly like I wanted to savor the moment.

Once we both were out of breath and we pulled ourselves from each other. I leaned down and touched our forheads together and caught my breath.

"Where were you all my life? You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life..."
I started but she just put hee finger against my lips and kissed me once more. I kissed her more slowly and passionately.

"I swear I would never get tired of your kisses. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

I said in between our kisses and she just smiled against my lips.

"Hey took you long enough to say that."

She said once we pulled ourselves from each other with a wide smile on her lips.

"Let me say what I have to say and then tell me whatever you want. I have liked you ever since I first laid my eyes on you. I didn't really know how to say this but every time I looked at you and got to know so many things about you I slowly started liking you more and more each day. I swear you don't even have to try to catch my attention. It has always been on you ever since I met you."

I completed and she just stared at me wide eyed and a slightest bit of guilty look on her face. All the traces of her drunken self gone.

"See I am not really a great fan of relationships as you can see I did not have any boyfriends before. But ever since you kissed me I really thought to myself, am I capable of being someone's girlfriend because you know I have trust issues. So I  didn't really know what to think about it because you never really brought up our kiss before. So I didn't know you were interested in me. If I had known I would have--"
She explained and I just shook my head and cut her off.

"Hey I know it was partly my fault and I understand if you don't want to have a relationship with me but I was really afraid you would just not  want to talk with me after our kiss THAT is why I never brought that topic and you always busy ignoring me so."

I  said and she shook her head.
"Well I was never a believer of relationships and girlfriend boyfriend cliche romance stories. But hey I could atleast try. The truth is I also liked you ever since I first met you, but never really thought YOU would like me back."

She said and I just smiled over at her. She is so fucking honest and beautiful I can't. I held her hand before speaking.
"Hey I could maybe change your mind against all of your thoughts regarding relationships if you could just give me a chance and go on dates with me if you would like. See I will take things slow with you. Maybe you can go out on a single date with me and see how THAT works before we can proceed with whatever we have in our future. If that doesn't work our then we can just pretend that we didn't kiss at all."

I scratched behind my neck out of nervousness and she just giggled and I swear she sounds so cute when she does that.

"Well then I guess you have gotten yourself a date Mr Brasshier."

She said and I couldn't control my emotions and hugged her tightly towards me.  I was acting like a teenager busy in just didn't care. My long time crush just agreed to go on a date with me. I was beyond excited.

"Can I kiss you again please?"
I asked her timidly and she just laughed and nodded her head yes.
So I just did that and she obliged to me and responded as quickly and eagerly as I wanted her to.

Suddenly her phone rang and we pulled away from each other. She answered her call telling that it was her mom calling her.

"What Oh My God. Boudi thik ache to?"
Translation : Is my sister-in-law fine?

She said but I couldn't understand anything as she was talking in her native language.

She hung up but she had a horrified expression on her face.

"My sister-in-law is in labor now and she has been hospitalized. And she is not even nine months yet."

             ------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's been so long.
Just wanted to bring to your notice that there were some mistakes on my part and so the Chapters 18 and 19 are in between 9th and 10th chapter and I tried to change but it was showing the same thing so you have to read those chapters by going back again. I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

But please vote, share and comment on this chapter. I know it is  a lot boring but as I had said earlier, you just have to be little bit more patient.

Also just so you don't forget in three days we are going to finally get to hear Shawn Mendes ft.  Justin Bieber song- Monster.

Thanking you!!!