Chapter 3

....... And then everyone started laughing. I was clearly confused by their reaction.
Then my father answered my unasked question. He said,"We got the letter from your office staff. That's how we knew about you moving out."

My parents were grinning and my brother and Aisha were smiling.

I couldn't speak for a minute but then, as if sensing my tension my brother said," Don't worry about your moving out thing. Dad is actually approving you of moving out. " My brother said and I let out a breath of relief.

"I am allowing you to move out doesn't mean I am fully convinced. You are not allowed to drink, no boyfriends and definitely no wearing short clothes outside . If you go about by my rules, you will stay out of trouble." My father said sternly.

I gulped and nodded at my father. My brother started laughing and said," Oh come on dad, we all know that everyone change as they start living on their own and in this case moving into different country. I say we should spy on her while she is over there."
My jaw dropped and my brother started laughing. I punched him hard on his arms. He groaned in pain and rubbed his arm where I just punched him. My mother said," Oh come on
Pranav we all know Divu is not like any other girl. She knows her limits. You don't have to worry darling our daughter is a well behaved child. She won't do anything that will make us feel ashamed of her. Right Divu?"
She asked and I nodded my head. I mouthed her Thank you.

After we finished our dinner all of us sat on the couch and were watchingTV. Aditya sat on my lap and kept laughing whenever there was a funny scene playing in the TV. Once the movie ended I asked him," Do you know Adi that I am moving out after 4 months?" He immediately turned his face towards me. "What are you talking about aunty? When are you leaving and where?"
He asked and I replied," I am going to Toronto and am gonna stay there for the rest of my life. I am moving out in January."
His jaw dropped and he was on the verge of crying. I immediately hugged him and said," Don't worry baby. I will be coming here to visit you every year on May during your summer vacations. Isn't it ok?"
He shakes his head and hugged me back. " I will miss you so much aunty. Why can't you just stay here. I will not have anyone to play with. Please just stay." I had tears in my eyes after hearing his words. He is such a sweetheart. God bless him!
I just hugged him back and said," No baby. I have work to do and that's why I will be leaving. But see the positive side I will be visiting you every year. And i will also bring so many toys and video games for you. Don't worry I will call you everyday. Now is it ok?"

He just grinned and kissed me on my cheek. I started smothering him with kisses all over his face. He squealed and everyone just laughed at him.

Oh God I'm gonna miss him soo much...

After watching the movie we all went back to our rooms and sleep took over me as I laid on my bed.

--------------------------------------------------

How was it peeps?

Don't forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.

Also I'm free for any suggestions from you guys.

Thank you!