Chapter 11

Hey guys. I changed the cover of this book. I also changed the description. So please check it out and tell me how is it.
Enjoy!!!!

___________________________________

Divya, your sister in law is in the hospital."
My mother said and my eyes immediately widened.

"Why... what happened? Is she ok? Does Pranav know about this? Wha...." I immediately started asking my mother before she cut me off...
"Don't worry everything is alright. She is admitted in the hospital right now." She said and I immediately thought of all the possible reasons she is in this state right now.
"Then why is she in the hospital and what happened?" I asked immediately.

"She was in the kitchen cooking us lunch and I was sitting on the couch watching TV.  When suddenly I heard screams coming from the kitchen. When I went to see what happened, I was in complete shock. She was laying on the floor clutching tightly to her stomach while a lot of blood was being gushing out. I then immediately  called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital. Now she is in a stable state as the doctors suggest. Now let's hope for the best."
My mother explained and I took a huge breath of relief.

We then talked for a while and she promised me to keep me updated about her.

The rest of the day consisted of me talking with my best friends from work and just simply walking in the garden.
As I was admiring one of the flowers in the garden, I felt someone come up behind me.
I turned to look who it was and was immediately met by a familiar grey eyes that are so soft and warm that you just won't want to stay away from them. "Hi Connor, what a pleasant surprise. When did you come here?"
I asked as he was staring at me with so much emotion in his eyes that I quite couldn't put my finger on.

"Yeah I come here everyday for a walk. Now I didn't know you come here too."
He said and I shook my head.
We continued walking around the garden. The fresh evening air making the weather all the more chilling.
"No, just came here today because I didn't know what to do alone inside my house. So...."
I said and he gave me a smile before replying, " You could have just knocked my door. I could help you have an amazing day."
He said enthusiastically and I shrugged my shoulders.
"No, I didn't want to invade your holiday by stopping by your place just because I didn't have any place to go to." I say and he started laughing. I didn't know my statement was like a joke to him.
"You could never be a waste of time for me. I would have some time for you because we are friends now aren't we?" He asked and I turned my face to look at him amusement clear on my face.

Did he just say we are friends?

"I mean to say is that it is okay if you come in my house for conversations and all. I am totally okay with it."
He stated clearly and I was happy that someone else besides my colleagues was talking with me.

"Okay point noted Mr Brashier. Now I would practically be staying at your house every weekend so that we might have a 'friends ' night." I jokingly say and he turns to look at me amused before we both started laughing.

"Ok ok Miss Divya, enough of the laughing and walking session. Would you mind coming in my house for a little while? You know for having a cup of coffee or anything you like." He asked while scratching the back of his neck.
I nodded my head widely with a smile. "I would love to."
He smiles and we leave the garden and walk to our apartment complex which is very much close to the garden.

We walk in his apartment that looks so manly. I mean obviously it is a guys apartment. What could you expect.
I internally laugh at my own joke.

I comfortably flop myself on the couch and shortly after Connor sits beside me on the couch.

He rubs his hands on his jeans.
"Soooo what would you like to do?"
He asks and I simply shrug before saying, " Netflix?"

I think I had never laughed so hard while having a conversation with a cool person like Connor. I have to admit I really love his company. We watched Mr Bean movie whilst Connor was busy giving side remarks about Rowan Atkinson's acting in the movie. We also got to know so much more about each other that I lost track of time and it was dinner time for me. Thankfully Connor asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him and I said yes.

          --------------------------------------

Another chapter.
How are you guys and how is this story so far?
I hope it is not that boring.

Anyways please vote, comment and share if you like this story.

Thank you!!!!