Chapter 5

After an hour of browsing through the internet and finding the nearest and the affordable restaurant, I finally decided to visit this 'Sofia' restaurant that is only a ten minute walk from the complex.

I got ready and put my long hair in a messy bun. I am not a great fan of makeup because I believe in Natural makeup. I grabbed my phone and put it in a small hand bag. I headed out of the apartment complex and I was immediately hit by a cool breeze which sent a shiver down my body.

With trembling and fast steps I finally reached the restaurant. I ordered a simple cheeseburger and a strawberry malt, which is the most recommended by the customers.

After 45 minutes I decided to leave the restaurant. But as soon as I started walking towards the main street I realized I don't remember the way to towards my home. Therefore I removed my phone from my bag and turned on my GPS for the directions.

Finally after I reached home I changed into a tank top and shorts before laying on my bed and scrolling through my phone. I fell asleep after a while.

The next day I decided to just explore the city.

I was searching in the internet the various ravishing places I could visit in the city.
After taking a shower I changed my clothes and went out to visit the city.

I booked a cab and after a 45 minute drive I reached my first destination which was the Ripley's Aquarium.
I spent an hour over there.

Half of the day consisted of me visiting the various Markets and malls. After I had my lunch in a restaurant, I decided I need to do some shopping because I had nothing in the house.
As I was leaving the restaurant after paying the bill I received a call from my mother. I was talking with her the whole way to the mall. She asked me about my day and I said that I was visiting the most fabulous places in this city. She also said that my relatives have come for a family gathering and she said they were missing me.

I was shopping for atleast 3 hours. Basically I bought some vegetables, bread and all the cleaning supplies. I also bought some clothes. You must be thinking I must have spent my whole savings after the shopping but let me tell you I have spent my money very carefully because I know I have a whole month to spend without my salary. So I must spend my money wisely. I went home after a while of just wandering around the streets and watching the people spending their time with their families because it was Sunday and they would have to go to work tomorrow early morning.

I remembered that even I have an office to go to tomorrow and if I'm late for my first day I'm gonna be dead. After reaching my house I immediately started preparing dinner. I had my dinner and went straight to sleep because I had to get up at 7:30 in the morning.
My boss had informed me earlier that the office cab would come pick me at 8:30 and so I have to be ready atleast 15 minutes prior.

Beep....Beep.....Beep

I groaned before turning my alarm off and getting ready for my freaking first day. I got ready and had some breakfast before I got a call from the cab driver informing me that he is waiting for me outside the complex.
I quickly washed my face and grabbed my bag before going praying silently to God for a good day and for some confidence so that I don't mess up in my new office in front of my new boss and my new colleagues.

----------------------------------------

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.
Sorry for this short chapter.
Next time I'll update a long chapter. Till that time take care of yourselves.

Thank you !