1) Leaves ~ Snily

Severus sat under his favourite oak tree, right next to the little park. The leaves had fallen, and he was kicking his legs through them, listening as they crunched in the near silence of the late autumn evening.

When Lily came whizzing around the corner and plopped herself next to him, he was rather surprised. "Lils, why are you out so late?" He asked after recovering from his minor shock.

"Could say the same to you Sev!" She grinned, her eyes glistening as the sky grew dark, and he couldn't help but grin back.

"It's dangerous at night Lily, you know. You should go back home." He mumbled, running his fingers over a particularly large leaf. He refused eye contact as he heard the telltale sigh that meant she was going to argue with him.

"Yes Sev, it's really dangerous, which is why I'm not leaving you out here by yourself!" She got comfortable against him, and he sighed in defeat, knowing trying to argue would just make her upset. He succumbed to his fate and made himself more comfortable, shivering as a particularly strong wind swept over them, before settling.

They spent the night in the leaves, Severus never actually telling Lily why he was sleeping outside and Lily not telling Severus how she knew he was sleeping outside.

-----

I feel upset by how short this is, but alas it is here.