26) Love/Heartbreak ~ Dron

They were infatuated with eachother. They had their hands all over eachother every single chance they got, and it was crazy. They had secret dates by the lake, that turned into late night shags, and they had tiny kisses in deserted hallways. When passing eachother, they'd brush hands. Draco would give a cute little smile and Ron would beam, his cheeks going rosy.

Harry knew Ron was simply in love. But all good things have to come to an end, sadly.

They'd tried to keep it quiet; no one besides Harry and Hermione knew. And when Ron received a letter from Draco, asking him to meet in the forest, he knew he just simply had to go.

When he got their, to the little place they used to meet, he grinned, just to see Draco with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Draco?" He whispered, taking a cautious step forward. Draco simply shook his head.

He lifted his arm shakily and pulled up his sleeve, "I'm sorry, I love you, I'm sorry," he kept repeating, as the black ink staining his skin was revealed.

Ron shook his head in disbelief and Draco nodded, "I didn't have a choice-" he tried to explain, but was cut off.

"You always have a choice!" Ron yelled, his sadness turning to fury as he turned and ran back to the castle.

Draco sunk to the ground, his entire body shaking as he felt his heart shatter. He trembled and sobbed for hours before passing out. It rained, and he didn't wake. But after he did, he was a very different person.

---
I love dron and angst makes me sad