21) Thunder Storms ~ Snaco

Draco hated thunder. It was loud and frightening. He would usually hide under his blankets; people made fun of him otherwise. They called him weak. Draco didn't like being weak. But Severus never thought Draco was weak, so that's why Draco was on his way to his professors bedroom at their manor to ask for some dreamless sleep, as it always managed to knock him out.

He had barely knocked when the all well and knowing, "Come in, Draco." Came from the other side. He shuffled in on his slipper clad feet, and fidgeted nervously. Now he was here, the task seemed a little more daunting.

"Well?" The man drawled, "I don't have all night."

Draco nodded to himself and straightened his back, "Please may I ha-" a loud clap of thunder echoed around the room, and Draco let out a loud whimper, and he was visibly shaking. He was terrified.

Severus quickly noticed a panic attack incoming, and he pulled the boy into his chest, soothing him and guiding him through it.

He quickly deducted that due to the war, the loud claps of thunder probably sounded like spells and caused Draco to freak out. He also remembered that Draco was given the dark mark on a storm night.

Severus lead Draco to his bed and laid down with him, holding him close and assuring him it was going to be okay. He slipped a potion down Draco's throat and lay with him cuddled to his chest through the night. Severus wasn't a big fan of storms either.
---
Sev is always a twink except when he's paired with Draco because Draco is Baby™

Also happy good omens day