7) Stars/night sky ~ Linny

Ginny found Luna, after countless hours of looking, by the edge of the lake, the starry night sky bright above her. She was asleep, a worried look stretching over her face. Ginny sat by her, gently holding her hand and staring up, the moon bright and shining down on them.

Ginny sighed, lifting her head slightly to press a kiss to Lunas forehead, and then settling back into the wet grass.

"Oh, you found me." Came a soft voice, shocking Ginny out of her stupor. "I thought you were asleep."

"I was. Why did you find me?"

"Because I didn't want you to be alone." Came the soft reply, "Why not? I'm plenty fine on my own."

Ginny was used to all her questions, and how she would pick your every word apart, so she took her time answering.

"I know you are fine on your own, but I don't like being on my own, and you're my best friend, so I want to spend my time with you. Plus, it is awfully dark and sometimes I worry for you, even of you are sure you're fine."

Luna seemed to except it, as she learnt forward and kissed her cheek. "The stars are quite pretty, aren't they?" Ginny nodded at her friends peculiar ways, as she started reeling which each of them were.

-----

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter but I'm really busy, and I'm doing cosplay content tomorrow so don't be too hopeful for a decent update tomorrow either.

Who should I do for tomorrow? The theme is "warm mugs" :)