20) Movie Night ~ Snamione

Hermione had finally convinced her husband to watch Muggle movies with her and she was ecstatic. She spent the week running up to it planning; so far ahead that she even bought a whole new television.

Severus thought she was being a little bit overdramatic, but he was glad to see her genuinely excited and happy so he went along with it.

When the night came around, she had set up the whole living room, curtains drawn and the DVDs stacked, ready to be watched in order. Food and drink was aesthetically placed on their coffee table, their couch filled out with blankets and pillows. It was rather comfortable.

Severus settled down, and Hermione pit the first movie on. She cuddled into Severus' side, head resting on his chest and fingers intertwined. They were watching an array of horror movies, Hermione hated them but it gave her an excuse to cuddle up with her husband.

The night in itself was good, everything Hermione intended for it to be. They shared sweet kisses during the boring bits, and Hermione hid her face in his chest during the jump scares and murders. Of the night ended up with some more action, well, I'll leave that up to you.

---
I wanted this to be so much better cri