4) Fire ~ Hinny

Ginny and Harry were curled up on a chair drinking hot chocolate, the fire crackling in front of them. They both wore lazy grins, adoration shining in their eyes for one another.

The students around them found it sickening, how in love they were. They found it quite endearing really, how they felt so safe with one another, like all their troubles just melted away; like ice next to a fire.

Ginny was looked up at by young girls for having "won Harry Potter over" and the older girls kept telling her to sit still and look pretty, and keep a firm grip on him. She found it incredibly insulting.

Harry always heard the comments, about how Ginny was planning to marry him and kill him off, or how he could do much better than her. He hated the way they spoke about her, calling her all sorts of things. He hated the way people insisted that Ginny belonged to him, she is not an object and therefore can not be owned. The comments got him so riled up he would sometimes go into a blind rage that Ginny would then have to get him out of.

But it was all worth it, they thought, all worth it for moments like these; all cuddled up on the couch, drinking hot chocolate in front of the crackling fire on cold evenings.

-----
I really don't know who to do for sweater cri