5) Sweater ~ Drarry

Draco always found it quite cute, how Harry would end up cuddled in one of his sweaters. He never knew how Harry got them- he never wore them, unless it was to bed. He assumed Harry had got an insider, though, as Harry was never allowed into the Slytherin common room.

And right now, for instance, was when Draco's heart simply melted. Harry was waiting in their usual spot, (an abandoned classroom on the fifth floor) in a cotton jumper, with the Malfoy crest. His face lit up when Draco entered, and Draco was just as delighted to see him.

They quickly got to studying, sweet kisses and caresses of the hands here and there. Harry grew tired, and Draco grew bored. Soon enough, glasses were being removed and set to the side and books were being put away.

Harry rubbed his eye with his sweater-clad knuckle, and let out a small yawn as he made himself comfortable in Draco's lap. The boy smiled down at him, a kiss placed over the scar that he loathed oh so much.

Harry hummed in happiness and let sleep whisk him away, and Draco found his fingers stroking through Harry's hair and down the back of his sweater. The smile that adorned his features was impossible to miss, (but he would definitely deny if anyone questioned him).

Draco sat, for a few hours, as Harry slept. Life was getting better, he would muse to himself. Even if other people thought it was getting worse.

-----
Sorry it's so short! I had like 20 mins to write so sorry if it's not perfect!! I feel like I didn't do Drarry justice so I might do another Drarry one.

Also who should I do for tranquil? Is there even a calm Harry Potter ship?

Love you all, but I gotta dash!