14) Books ~ Harmione

Smut >.> (Dom/sub dynamics because Harry is a disaster bottom)

Harry plonked himself in the seat next to his girlfriend, crossing his ankles and his eyes lazily skimming over the many titles of the books strewn about the table, and finally the one in hand. Something about Care of Magical Creatures he noted, before slowly pulling the book out of her hand and plopping it on the table, "Harry." She whined softly, before trying to grab her book again, just for Harry's hand to stop her.

"C'mon Mione, please me." He grinned stupidly, and she grabbed the paper and wacked him around the head with it.

"Fuck off, I'm reading." Harry was a little gobsmacked at the foul words, but simply grinned harder, "But Mione, you love me and I'm more important, right?"

He spent the next two hours teasing her, nipping her ear and resting a hand on her thigh, just to have her pull it away.

He grew tired, let out an impatient whine and threw himself over her lap. She simply raised an eyebrow as he kicked his legs, demanding attention, and then went back to her book. Harry was upset, to say the least.

He rutted up against her and she landed a sharp smack on his thigh, "I'm reading, stop it." And with that he did, but it didn't stop the loud whines and cries.

She grew tired, too, and dumped her book on the table, and before Harry could register what was happening, she had pulled him up, pushed him onto the table, all the books landing on the ground with loud thuds of different variety.

She kissed him, and touched him, and Harry was in pure bliss. When he had come back around, Hermione had one hand up her skirt and the other down Harry's pants, and he was breathing heavily. "Be quiet, baby." She mumbled, as she pulled him closer and kissed him hard.

-----
So I was gonna go all the way with the smut but it's making me v uncomfy so this is what you get. I wanted to make the smut weird so you hated it and would stop asking me for it but y'all are gonna have to tell me if it's bad or not because to me all smut is horrific.