22) Soft ~ Snarry

Harry woke up to an empty bed and a frown etched into his face, and soon he was making his way downstairs to find his lover. He was not hard to find, of course, with his coffee leading the way, (the smell was rather strong) but when he was found, he was curled up in an arm chair with his head buried in his knees.

Harry walked forwards slowly, running his fingers over the frail shoulder that was clad in soft sweater; Harry insisted he wear them because he got cold rather easily, the fact he looked rather cute was just an added bonus.

The sweater itself was, in Snape fashion, plain black. The outside looked t-shirt material, but the inside resembled sheep wool - even matching the white colour - and it was pleasant to touch.

Severus looked up through his curtains of hair, took one look at his young lover, and burrowed himself further into his knees. Harry, understanding the signs, crouched beside him, "Severus, dear? Can you look at me and tell me what's wrong?" The reply was a shake of the head, to which Harry mumbled, "Is today a mute day?" To which he received a nod.

Harry simply pulled Severus into his arms and moved them to a loveseat. They sat in silence for awhile, until Severus managed to fall asleep. Harry decided it was time to get a few more hours of sleep himself.

[Line break]

"Let's have a soft day." Harry spoke loudly, disturbing the quiet of the kitchen as he make breakfast. Severus tilted his head to the side, as he toom a tentative sip of his coffee that was graciously warmed up from the early hours of this morning.

Harry, noticing his slightly confused expression, elaborated, "Well, I'll look after you. Make you feel alright again, or distract you at least. A soft day, a day to make you soft."

Severus was still rather confused but nodded along.

The day consisted of Severus eating his breakfast, then having a lovely refreshing bath with all sorts of oils, and being dressed in what must of been the fluffiest pyjamas on planet earth. They settled down to do a puzzle, and Severus felt his problems become less of what he thought they were, nothing but a bad dream.

After the puzzle, which was completed courtesy of Severus, they had lunch and settled down to do some reading. They left the radio on, for sweet background noise, and the time flew. Before they knew it, it was supper time, and afterwards they were heading for bed, (well Severus was, Harry still needed to shower).

It was true, he thought. Harry had given him a soft day, and he felt much better from it. When Harry eventually got into bed, Severus let himself drift off with a small smile.

-----
Did I project myself onto Severus
Yes I did
I love making Snarry angsty but my boys deserve some love.
And I've been going through a bad patch which is why I haven't been updating, but I'm back now! (Sort of)