19) Swing ~ Tom Riddle&Ginny Weasley

When Ginny got down to the chamber, she was met with a ghost like Tom Riddle. He explained how he wanted to come back to full form, and she agreed to give him one quarter of her soul, so they would have three quarters of soul each. Tom agreed, and took the required amount; he lived in her diary, stopped possessing her and she took him home.

He looked after her. Because he was nearly whole, he could come out of his diary as he pleased. If he would feel negative emotions from her, he would pop out and give her a hug, dry her tears and help her through her problems. He was good to her, and she loved him.

She asked him to come out of the diary one day, and he was too happy to agree. When he did, they were in the middle of a field.

"What are we doing here, Ginny?" He asked as the small girl wrapped her arms around his waist.

"We're going to the swing. I was wondering if you'd like to push me?" Her speech was slightly muffled, but he understood.

"I'd love to push you, little sister." He smiled, and she jumped happily before leading him to the old rope swing. She hopped on and waited eagerly for him to push her, which he did.

They went to the old rope swing a lot over the summers. Right up until the war, when Tom's snake like self was taking over. The swing got blown up in an attack.

Ginny was devastated, and when the war was over, Tom found a new tree and built her a new one, and even at seventeen she loved her rope swing.

---
This was actually an entire au idea, but I got stuck what to do with it so here.