001

Willow let out a deep sigh as she dropped her robe walking on set of the music video she'd be appearing in, they wanted a few shots of her alone before they introduced the artist. She was very much used to rich rappers wanting her to appear in their music videos so this wasn't new to her she knew the drill already. Posing half naked wasn't really her thing but once she began her modelling career she knew that's what would be expected of her so she learned to just get on with it.

"Okay sweetie look this way, real seductively like you're crawling to your prey" the videographer said with a slick wink making her feel disgusted but she did as he said.

"Just like that baby girl, Perfect" he told her before recording her every move she crawled forward flicking her hair about effortlessly causing the few people in the room to stare in awe

"Just like that baby girl, Perfect" he told her before recording her every move she crawled forward flicking her hair about effortlessly causing the few people in the room to stare in awe. It was no doubt that Willow was a very attractive woman and she screamed sexy without even trying to be.

Once they were happy with the shots they allowed Willow to take a small break until the artist arrived she hoped he wasn't stuck up and ignorant like half these rappers were, she hated that they thought they could fuck her so easily because of who they were. She wasn't desperate for any of these niggas and they most definitely weren't fronting shit with her. She could care less about designer shit especially when she could buy her own without a problem that's what they failed to realise.

"Ugh, that videographer is such a fucking creep yo" Willow irritably spat.

"Bitch I said the same damn thing to Ry, I seen the way he was eyeing and talking to you with his perverted ass" Her best friend Autumn said with a slight attitude she'd do anything to protect her best friend. "But let him try something and watch to see if I don't mace his ass" she digged in her bag showing off the small spray making Willow burst out laughing.

"Girl you're crazy you better not use that up in this white peoples place, fuck around and have us all in jail" She playfully said chuckling.

"Mhm let that negro try me, or wegro shall I say" she corrected herself since he was white but Willow couldn't help but laugh she'd never heard that saying before.

"New word again Auti?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow since her friend was always making up random ass words and always using them.

"You know that's right" Autumn winked.

Willow adjusted her robe back onto her body as they sat in her dressing room waiting to be called out she had been here for half the morning and still didn't know which rappers video she was featuring in. It annoyed her to say the least, What was taking him so long to show his face? As she was scrolling on her Instagram feed she was interrupted by a loud knock on the door causing Autumn to perk up with a frown she hated unexpected interruptions.

"What?" Autumn rudely said as the door flung open being met with the rappers right hand man, Shooter. He frowned at her greeting he didn't take too kindly to disrespect but because she was fine he was about to let it rock.