0014

W I L L O W

"I can't believe you went public with us, you're so adorable stink" I smiled beyond happy right now.

It felt like everything was going amazing for me, I had an amazing best friend and a beautiful apartment that we shared my job was something I had a passion for and I had an amazing, sexy fine ass man who wasn't ashamed to show me to the world.

"Why wouldn't I? I want everyone to know you mines, I'm lucky as fuck to have you" he said leaning in and kissing me once.

"You want some head?" I asked biting down on my lower lip and placing my hands on the rim of his his Nike techs.

"Shit if you offering then hell yeah mamas but not right now, I wanna bring you somewhere first" he grabbed my hand walking me through his apartment.

"Where we going?" I asked as he grabbed his keys from the table and headed for the door.

"Its a surprise, be patient" he told me as we got into his car, I frowned because I really didn't like surprises at all my anxiety was too bad for all that.

"Baby, just tell me? Should I be worried.." I asked nervously.

"Nope, it ain't nothing that concern you unless you want it to" he chuckled making a right turn I pushed my lips out going into thinking mode.

I wonder what it could be..

Dave was currently enroute to his new home that he'd just spent 8 million on, he knew the home was too big for just him but he had faith that one day Willow would move in with him and have the rest of his kids. Plus, he needed a bigger place for Kairi came around he wanted her to have her own space and to be able to do fun shit so this house was much needed.

The drive lasted an hour since he wanted his new home to be further than where he usually is because he needed the privacy and didn't want everyone to be able to just randomly pop up at his house without having to consult him first.

Willow was a little confused as to why they were pulling up to someone's home but it kind of clicked in her head that maybe this was Daves new home

"Why are we here, is this your new house?" She asked slowly as she sat up in the car seat eyeing the property.

Dave grinned widely before nodding "Yeah come on let me show you around" he opened his side of the door and got out, Willow did the same meeting him at the front of he car.

"You did that silently I didn't even know you was moving, it's so far out too..." she said following behind him as they walked towards the house.

"Yeah it's been in the works for a minute ma my bad, I'll tell you next time I make a move like this. But yeah, I didn't wanna be so close to the city but still be close you get it?"