009

D A V E E A S T

"Wait Dave I'm too comfortable, don't move" Willow whined while wrapping her legs around my waist trying to pull me back into the bed

"Yo, chill mamas. I gotta hit the studio" I told her grabbing her ankles trying to unravel her legs from round me.

"Nooo, can't you go in like an hour?" She complained but this time releasing her legs from around me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders then kissing on my neck, it felt good and I was tempted to stay but I had to hit the studio.

"Yooo.." I almost caught myself moaning as she sucked on my neck and rubbed on my shoulders, I quickly pulled away and stood up. "You gotta chill Lolo, gotta nigga ready to moan and shit" I said embarrassed as hell.

"I wanna hear you moan foreal though.." She told me as she reached out for my sweatpants pulling on the rim. I bit down on my lip looking down at her she had this freaky look on her face made a nigga wanna fuck her where she stand.

"Ma, stop it. Where this shit coming from?" I softly moved her hand from my pants and leaned down getting in her face.

She pouted eyeing me then biting her lip "I'm sorry I just don't want you to go but I understand, can you drop me home on the way?" She asked.

"Yeah, if you quick to get ready" I kissed her forehead then leaned away walking off to my closet, grabbing a hoodie.

"Ima come pick you up later though aight? I made a dinner reservation for us make sure you ready by seven" I turned around as she out on her shoes then grabbing her phone.

"Okay babe, shall I dress up?" She asked raising a brow.

"Yeah, look real nice" I looked her up and down thinking of the things I wanted to do to her fine ass.

"You know I will" she smirked as we headed for the front door, she had came by last night and stayed the night hopefully she'd stay again.

I grabbed her hand as we walked towards my black Range Rover I lead her to the passengers side opening the door for her and waited till she put her seatbelt on before heading back to the drivers side. We kept small conversation as we drove the twenty minute journey to her house, once I dropped her off I made my way to the studio.

4 hours later... (After the studio)

"Karla we gotta learn boundaries, you my mothers child and I will forever love you for bringing her into this world but me and you, it ain't going to work. You can't keep getting mad when you see me messing with another female we both single you more than welcome to mess with other niggas, just don't be letting them round my daughter yo" I calmly told Karla as we sat on the sofa together I was hoping this conversation would go maturely because I was tired of arguing with her all the time.