0010

D A V E E A S T
California weekend

We were currently in a wraith on our way to the hotel we'd be staying at for the weekend the journey wasn't nothing but thirty minutes, Willow was asleep the plane journey must of worn her pretty ass out

We were currently in a wraith on our way to the hotel we'd be staying at for the weekend the journey wasn't nothing but thirty minutes, Willow was asleep the plane journey must of worn her pretty ass out. I was happy when she said she'd come with me on this trip I didn't really feel like coming here alone, I had some music business I had to handle with some people. My peoples were already out in California I was just meeting them there since I decided to take Willow with me I didn't need them travelling with me.

"Ay mama, wake up. We here" I lightly shook her trying to get her to wake up but she was knocked out.

"Lo! Wake your ass up" I blew in her ear and she jumped up with the meanest mug on her face making me chuckle. "You good? Yo ass wouldn't wake up"

"Ugh, don't do that shit Dave" i could tell she was one of them people who copped an attitude if you woke them up, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Come on" I opened the car door getting out and grabbing our luggage, I checked us in then we headed to the suite.

I dropped our bags near the door and placed the key card on the nearest table a nigga needed a shower after all that travelling, Willow walked in looking around I couldn't really read her face

"One bed?" She looked at me with a raised brow.

I lowkey didn't even think about that shit I thought she'd be cool sleeping with me since we'd shared a bed once and she was okay with it but I should have considered her not wanting to sleep with me for the weekend.

"Shit my bad, you want me to get you another room? Or I can get the couch ain't no problem" I suggested.

She bursted out laughing walking over to me and wrapping her arm around my neck "you're so sweet Dave but I was just playing with you, you don't have to do that" she smiled.

"Oh aight, had a nigga bout to sweat and shit" I chuckled grabbing her waist then leaned down and gave her multiple kisses.

"So what are we doing first?" She asked looking up at me with a smile.