006

W I L L O W

"I was literally just asking him shit because you wasn't, I know you like him so I wanted to find out more about him. I was going to ask if he had a girlfriend because I know your scary ass wouldn't!" Auti said sitting the opposite side of Willow on the bed, they were both sitting Indian style.

"Girl I know you didn't mean no harm by it, that mans was tripping. You sure you ain't give him no pussy yet?" I raised my eyebrow genuinely interested.

"I mean, no not really..." she bit her lip looking away.

"What do you mean 'not really' bitch it's a yes or a no" I stated.

"Maybe we did a little something but it didn't last long because his phone started ringing and I wasn't in the mood afterwards" she shrugged making me laugh.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me, are yall together or just talking?"

"We are just talking but I guess not anymore after what happened, you think I overreacted by kicking him out? I'm sorry I ruined your dinner" she pouted looking down.

"Maybe just a little but it's okay, you didn't ruin it" I assured her holding her hand and giving it a squeeze. "I'm pretty sure you'll both work it out too, don't think about it too much but if you want it to work you should probably apologise and hopefully he does for raising his voice and assuming shit"

"I guess so.. I just really like him Lo, he makes me happy and I haven't felt like that in a long time" she sighed throwing her self back on the bed.

"Stop being dramatic and call that man! He ain't tell you not to call him, you did" I threw a pillow at her.

"Fine, ima call him.. it's been a few hours I'm sure he's calm by now" she got up from the bed.

"Let me know how it goes" I smiled watching her leave my room.

As she left I watched as my phone started to vibrate indicating I had a call, i picked it up seeing it was Dave which made me smile I quickly answered it.

"Wassup ma, what you doing?" His deep raspy voice sent chills down my spine as I laid in bed.

"Nothing I'm just laying in bed, you get home alright?" I asked watching as he laid in bed with his arm behind his head.

"Yeah I did I wish I stayed a little while longer, I was hoping for dessert" he licked his lips eyeing me seductively making me feel some type of way.

"Sadly I didn't prepare any dessert so you would of been disappointed" I laughed.

"That's aight, I would of just settled with you" he smirked making me blush.

"Boy please" I blushed hiding my face from the camera this nigga always doing something to make me smile, blush or feel some type of way.

"Stop hiding your pretty ass face ma, lemme see you" he stated making me come back in the camera smiling.

"Yo, your smile mad contagious shawty every time you be smiling you make me want to do that shit too"

"Oh you smile? I thought your only facial expression was a mean mug" I joked watching as he smacked his lips leaning up off the bed.

"You lying im always smiling around you, you ain't notice mama?" He furrowed his brow then dropped the phone onto the bed shortly after I heard shuffling.

"I was just playing I've noticed but where you going?" I wondered watching as he reappeared in the camera.

"Shit, bout to go handle some business so ima have to cut this call short baby" He didn't even realise what he just called me because he was too busy doing up his jacket to notice, I was shocked to hear him call me that but it sounded good.