0012

Back in New York...

Dave didn't understand Willows sudden change in attitude she barely spoke to him on the plane and when he did speak to her, she acted dry and as if she didn't care or want to speak. He didn't know if he did something wrong or if she just had something on her mind but it was really starting to annoy him.

"You want me to come in?" He asked her as they pulled up outside her apartment.

"No" she drly said going to open the door but he quickly grabbed her hand furrowing his eyebrows.

"What's wrong Lo, i did something to upset you?" Dave was genuinely concerned she was just fine last night and this morning.

"Get off of me son, I'm good the hell" she snatched her arm back smacking her lips.

"The fuck is your ungrateful asses problem nigga if I did something to yo ass tell me so I can fix it, you sitting here and being childish about it isn't going to help anything" he slightly raised his voice growing agitated.

"Ungrateful? Nigga I'm more than grateful for that trip so miss me with that bullshit, but if you wanted a dumb bitch you should of brought someone else with you because I ain't that, okay?!" Willow angrily spat trying to unlock the doors but Dave had them on childlock.

"I said you was dumb?" He asked confusedly "what is you talking bout yo, stop playing with me"

Willow laughed at him to keep herself from bugging out "I saw you with another bitch in the hotel! How you go from fucking me to letting another bitch kiss and hug on you" she blurted out.

Dave was confused and taken back by her words he wasn't with another bitch he was with someone from his label they met up to sign some papers and shortly after they were joined by some more people.

"Are you serious right now mamas?" Dave calmly spoke finding it funny how she just jumped to conclusions like that.

Willow could see the look in his face it was like he wanted to laugh and that didn't sit well with her "Do you think this is funny David? Are you taking me for a fucking joke right now nigga" She mushed his head out of anger.

"Quit fucking touching me yo, don't start that bullshit" he snatched her up by her neck, choking her but not hard. Willow slightly got turned on by his dominance but she slapped his hand away frowning.

"Let me the fuck out of this car, lose my number too I'm so done with you" A tear escaped her eye and she quickly wiped it away not wanting to look silly.

"Ay, you crying right now lo?" Daves tone of voice changed and he felt bad even though he didn't do anything wrong.

"Leave me alone stupid ass" she mumbled as her voice cracked, sitting back in the car seat she looked straight ahead wiping her tears.

Dave smacked his lips looking over at her "I wasn't kissing and hugging on no bitch Willow I don't know what you saw but that was someone from my label if you probably would of stayed longer you would of seen us signing papers then a few other people joining us"

"Like I said, i was out there handling business not to be messing with no other female. I took you because I wanted to get to know you and only you, fuck I look like messing with another bitch while I'm with you? I ain't that type of nigga Willow" he sighed running a hand down his face.