005

W I L L O W
Weeks later...

After a few weeks of searching for an apartment we both liked, Autumn and I finally found something that we loved it wasn't a massive place but it was big enough for the two of us. I was currently in the kitchen cooking for the two of us since we'd been living off take outs for the last few days.

Music was playing through the speakers and I was preparing the baked chicken by placing it into a oven tray that was filled with oil, after seasoning the chicken well I placed it onto the tray. I went and cut up the onions and vegetables placing them in the frying pan, mixing them up with seasoning. Grabbing the potatoes I sliced them and placed them into the oven tray with the chicken then placed it into the preheated oven. The aroma of the seasoning immediately floated around the kitchen smelling good.

"It smells sooooooo good in here girl, what you making?" Auti asked with a grin, of course her ass went straight to the wine pouring two glasses.

"Baked chicken with some roast potatoes and vegetables" I told her cleaning around the kitchen counters before turning to her way, taking the glass she was offering.

"Oooh okay going all out, I see you bitch. Is it okay if I invite Stephen around, he wanted to take me out for dinner but if you're cooking it makes sense to invite him..." I nodded I knew they were both getting close with each other in a romantic way so I was totally fine with it.

"That's no issue with me" I took a sip from the wine.

"Okay I'll go call him now, I'll be right back" she told me leaving from the kitchen, I sighed picking up my phone seeing a few messages but one made me smile.

Over the last few weeks Dave and I have been texting back and forth, he's a really nice guy.

I smiled to myself he always made me feel beautiful when we talked he didn't even need to call me it, it was like he appreciated me regardless of how I looked makeup or not and that was hard to find in a guy these days

"Who has you smiling like that bitch?" Auti walked back in with a questioning look.

"No one.." I lied taking a small sip from my wine.