0011

"Ugh, they're soooo annoying

"Ugh, they're soooo annoying. They caught us" I laughed showing Dave my phone and what theshaderoom was posting, most of the comments were of Middle Aged women hating on me calling me out my name when they didn't even know me which made me laugh.

"Shit fuck em" I could tell he wasn't really bothered by it I guess because he was most probably use to them posting his business all over the place.

"It don't annoy you sometimes?" I asked him raising a brow, of course I was posted on blogs and shit but never something so invading such as who I'm spending my personal time with or where I'm at or where I'm going to be at.

"Sometimes but that shit come with this rapping stuff, gotta learn to deal with it" he shrugged nonchalantly scrolling on his phone.

His phone started to ring but he didn't answer instead he declined it but it kept ringing making him smack his lips. "Everything okay?" I asked raising a brow.

"My babymoms wilding out she must of seen the post too" he chuckled a little as if he didn't care.

"You aren't bothered that she knows your with me?" I asked raising a brow.

"What I gotta be worried bout? I'm single as fuck she not my woman, she need to know her place. I had a conversation about boundaries with her not too long ago" he sighed rubbing his hand down his face.

"You right, just ignore her unless it's important of course" I said climbing on top of him so I was now straddling his lap.

"You had fun today?" He asked me grabbing my thighs looking up at me.

"So much fun, I really haven't had a good time like that in a little while so thank you for being apart of it and making it fun" I grinned playing with his beard massaging my finger tips through it.

"I'm glad you had fun baby girl"

"So I won't see you much tomorrow?" I asked leaning down and resting my head on his bare chest, his hands went to my ass and he rubbed on it.

"Nah baby i got a lot of shit to handle tomorrow you'll see me later that night though so we can catch our plane home"

"Why do I feel like you was suppose to handle business yesterday but you changed it to tomorrow just because you want me to enjoy myself" I frowned leaning up placing my hands on his chest.

He chuckled indicating I was right "You clever you know that?"

"Dave" I said in a serious tone "don't be doing that shit honestly, if you had business to handle yesterday I would of been more than okay with it. Just being here with you is good enough you really don't have to move everything around for me"

"I wanted to mamas but aight my bad, I won't do that shit again" he grabbed my hands.

"Promise? Because i don't want to be the one to come between you and work, it's more important than lil ole me" I assured him.