003

W I L L O W

I had just got done from a long day of photo shoots and I was now on my way to meet Auti at our favourite brunch spots, she was paying so I most definitely wasn't about to say no

I had just got done from a long day of photo shoots and I was now on my way to meet Auti at our favourite brunch spots, she was paying so I most definitely wasn't about to say no. As I drive the short ten minute journey I played some Jhene Aiko, her music always be slapping.

Once I found myself a parking spot I got out and made my way into the small cafe looking around for Auti, she was sitting waiting for me on a table.

"Boo!" I jerked her shoulder since she was all up in her phone to notice me, she jumped holding her chest.

"Bitch! I almost maced your ass" Autumn said and she wasn't joking, mace was always on hand when it came to her.

"You and that damn mace you literally use that shit for nothing, imagine one day you actually need to use it and you've ran out" I rolled my eyes taking a seat opposite her.

"That's why I stock up on that shit sister, take a page out my book. Especially since you got all that clout hovering over your head, stalkers are watching" she made a gesture with her two fingers pointing them at her eyes then at me, shaking my head I laughed at her crazy ass.

"What the fuck ever, you are crazy. But what we ordering?" I asked picking up the menu and looking over it even though I already knew what I was getting, Autumn looked at me crazy.

"Now you know damn well you already know what you're getting, why be extra?" She questioned.

"Listen, it's routine" I simply said placing it back down on the table and smirking.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah" She said rolling her eyes.

The waiter came over just In time for us to order, he was a tall white man with a bald head. "Hello ladies, what can I get for you today?" He asked.

"Can I have the avacado and egg with a slice of seeded bread, please butter it well. A sprinkle of salt and pepper also then.." I thought about it for a few moments "two slices of smoked salmon"

He wrote it down on his little notepad before nodding indicating he got it all, turning to Autumn he awaited her order.

"Damn this bitch picky huh?" She joked with the waiter making him laugh "but let me get a simple chicken Alfredo"

"Okay and for your drinks?" He asked with a smile.

"Sweet tea for her and a glass of wine for myself" Auti said handing him the two menus.

"Drinking in a cafe?" I eyed her.

"Excuse me, if they sell alcohol ima order that shit the hell"

"You alcoholic, you was drinking last night!" I chuckled.

"There's not limit when it comes to alcohol okurr" she stuck out her tongue dancing in her seat.

"Mhm.." I slid my phone on the table and she did the same, we had a rule that when we are at the table we don't go on our phones unless it's an emergency. In this generation everything revolves around social media and ruins a lot of communication and since our lives were based around that we tried to avoid when we could, eating was one.