0013

A U T U M N

"Thank you for coming over Stephen, sorry I know you're busy" I said with a forced smile letting him into the house, Willow was in her room

"It's aight shawty, what you needed?" He dryly responded walking into the living room and taking a seat on the couch, he pulled out his phone hopelessly scrolling through Instagram.

I frowned watching him do so, it really upset me the way he was behaving right now. If he didn't want to come over he didn't have to, I wasn't forcing him.

"I wanted to talk about, us" I paused waiting for him to reply he didn't look up at me once making my heart rate speed up.

"Us?" He repeated finally putting the phone away and making eye contact with me at last.

"Yeah 'us' Shooter, you've been acting so distant lately and everything you say is so dry towards me like you can't even be bothered with me. What's going on?" I sat beside him.

He smacked his lips looking away for a minute then looking at me "my problem? Shawty, what's yours? Huh, I'm sick of the mixed signal bullshit you always complaining about something I do and act like you don't even want a nigga"

"Excuse me? When have I ever complained to you" I asked in disbelief I didn't know he was feeling this way and the mixed signal shit is lies because I've made my feelings very clear to him from the jump.

"You always complain son and it ain't even about important shit. You cry about your fucking hair or your outfit not looking good, grow the fuck up yo. I ain't dating no little ass girl you a big ass woman and you need to be acting as such"

"Wow, that's how you feel huh. That's wild, why couldn't you tell me all that before why leave it so long Stephen?" I tried not to raise my voice but he was hurting my feelings right now.

"Because you a ticking time bomb, ready to explode at one little word. That's why I been distant I don't need the stress"

"So I stress you out?" I lowly asked feeling sad.

"Yeah Autumn you stress me out and I don't know if we going to work" he stood up causing my heart to slightly break.

"Okay.." I also stood up trying to hold back my tears I don't know why I wanted him so badly but I did, I liked everything about this guy and he was the only person i gave my time to in a long ass while and now here he was saying everything other niggas told me. It was like I ruined shit for myself just by being me, why couldn't I be someone a man wanted and not just wanted to fuck.

"You just like everyone else, you just led me on to fuck me didn't you?" I said not being able to hold back my tears.

"I don't need to lead no one on for some pussy Auti, you was more than that and still are. I think we just need some space to see where our heads at" he told me calmly before heading for the door, I cried behind him but it was like he didn't care he just left leaving me to comfort myself.