008

D A V E E A S T
3 days later...

I slipped my phone back into my pocket as I swivelled on the chair listening to a song I had just recorded I didn't know if I wanted to release this shit or if I wanted it just to have

I slipped my phone back into my pocket as I swivelled on the chair listening to a song I had just recorded I didn't know if I wanted to release this shit or if I wanted it just to have. I was waiting on Willow to pull up on me with some food a nigga was hungry as fuck.

"Mane bitches be tripping" Shooter mumbled shaking his head as he looked down at his phone.

"You still arguing with your shawty?" I laughed thinking back on when she kicked him out at dinner.

"Nah man we good now but she tripping bout some other shit now, shit getting old son" he smacked his lips shaking his head.

"It's way too early in yall relationship to be arguing this much yo, something ain't right" I shook my head not wanting to intrude in his relationship but if they were arguing so much already they weren't right for each other.

"Nah we meant to be" he said not sounding too convincing.

"Aight moe" I laughed lighting up another blunt and putting it to my lips.

"That's where yall niggas been loved up and shit?" Kash asked laughing hard.

"Loved up? Nah that's all my boy Shooter" I laughed looking over at them both.

"Ain't no one in love nigga, fuck you on" Shooter grilled me.

"Moe, you was depressed because shawty wouldn't text you back for a couple hours. You definitely in love my mans"

"Nigga go get you some business" he spat waving me off.

"Besides Kash here can't speak nigga got his baby mama pregnant yet again, that your seventh child now?" I asked genuinely curious I couldn't keep up with how many kids this mans had already.

"My fifth, ian tripping though she the only one I want to have my kids" he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Shawty crazy though son, you ain't remember that one time she popped up at the trap with a whole fucking shank?" I asked raising my brow in disbelief.

His baby mother was most definitely with the shits she was from the hood so she didn't play when it came to him trying to dog her.

"We've moves past that" Kash said with a laugh.

"I hope so, keep shawty far from me. Mel was ready to kill us for lying for you" I shook my head at the thought exhaling smoke from my nose.

"Mel crazy bruh thank fuck Karla ain't crazy like her or we'd have two crazy bitches to deal with" Shooter sighed.

"Karla knows not to pull no shit like that, her ass would be dead yo" I spat looking down at my buzzing phone seeing it was Willow, I answered as Shooter and Kash went into their own conversation with the other guys.