007

W I L L O W

I laughed at the comment Dave had left talking bout some "better be me and me only" he was so funny and cute I loved it

I laughed at the comment Dave had left talking bout some "better be me and me only" he was so funny and cute I loved it. I was at a photoshoot since 10am and it was now going on 3pm, I was really ready to get up out of here I was more than exhausted.

"When will we be done?" I asked the lady that organised this all.

"You're all done we are really just waiting for the photos to print so you can have a few copies" she responded with a smile.

"Oh great, I'll quickly go get dressed then" I told her getting up from the chair and walking to my dressing room, Autumn couldn't come with me today so I was alone and had to Uber home because she dropped me here and was now busy.

Dave crossed my mind I hadn't seen or spoken to him in a few days so I thought he could come and pick me up so we could catch up, I missed him. I picked up my phone once I was dressed calling him it rang out going to voicemail making me frown but a few seconds later he was calling back.

"Yo, my bad my shit was on silent" he told me.

"Oh it's okay, are you busy? If you are I'll call back later" I assured him but I heard him smack his lips I guess that question annoyed him.

"Never too busy for you baby girl, what's up though?" He chuckled.

"You so corny Dave" I laughed hearing him smack his lips then laugh. "But you think you can come pick me up?"

"I got you send your location mamas" I blushed I loved when he called me that.

"Okay" i told him and hung up without a second thought I sent him my location.

My dressing room door knocked making me walk over and open it being met with the same woman "Hey Willow just to let you know the pictures are available for you now, is there anything else you'd like before you leave?" She asked.

"Oh okay I'll come get them before I leave and no nothing else but I'd like to know when the original photos will be released?"

"They'll he released in a few weeks from now just got to get a few second opinions we'll be sure to let you know before they go up" she smiled and I nodded.

"Okay thank you, Bye" I waved closing the door once she walked off.

Dave sent me a message letting me know he was five minutes away so I decided to go ahead and get the photos now so I could just leave straight away, once I did that I made my way outside. It wasn't long before I saw his all black Range Rover pulling up beside me making me smile. He unlocked the doors and I got in being attacked by the smell of weed.

"You're driving high?" I frowned not liking the idea of that.

"Shit, my bad. You don't like the smell a'sum?" He asked looking genuinely concerned.