004

The same day - Omniscient

After Dave linked with Shooter and Kash to discuss how he'd be moving in silence when it came to his drug empire he'd tried to leave it alone plenty of times but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He worked too hard to be where he was in the drug business to just throw it all away for something that might not even work out for him, he was happy he could finally do something he loved which was rapping but if it didn't work out then he always had something to fall back on.

He put Shooter and Kash in charge of running the warehouses and taking shipments and making sure everything was running smoothly of course Dave would be the backbone of the whole business but he just couldn't be too involved right now and they both understood. They wanted Dave to peruse his rap career they knew how talented he was so they'd do anything to keep him away from it if they could.

Dave was now on his way to the mall with Kairi he had gone to pick her up not too long after his meeting with his homies, he managed to smooth things over with his mom by telling her he'd drop Kairi to her every Saturday when he got her. It annoyed him that he had to share Kairi with so many people but as long as everyone got to see her, including himself he was content.

After a little while of shopping for Kairi Dave wanted to get them both something to eat so he started walking in the direction of the food court, he thought his eyes were deceiving him when he saw Willow coming out of Chanel she looked different it must of been her hair.

"Yo Willow" he called out while holding Kairi close to his chest she was sleepy.

Willow heard his voice and immediately turned around being met with Dave, she smiled widely. She thought it was weird that they kept bumping into each other but the universe works in mysterious ways.

"Dave? Hey, how are you?" She laughed walking over to him, her eyes went to the pretty girl he was holding she knew immediately that it was his daughter just by her looks alone.

"I'm good ma, where you bout to go to?" He asked curiously taking in her new hairstyle, he liked it a lot the curls covered some of her face which he desperately wanted to move. He could tell she wasn't wearing makeup she had a natural glow.

"I'm about to get something to eat with my fat ass, I just ate not too long ago but shopping is making me hungry again" she pouted.

"Let's go get something to eat together, I was about to go feed my daughter" he told her and she nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked him with a raised brow.

Her question caught him off guard usually he was the one asking that he hoped she wasn't one of them girls who insisted on paying because he didn't like letting females pay for his shit he'd rather do the paying. 

"No, where do you wanna eat at?" He reverses the question making her roll her eyes playfully.

"I'm happy with Taco Bell, honestly" she told him.

"Aight Taco Bell it is" they made their way to Taco Bell once they got their orders together they found a table to eat at.

"Your daughter is so beautiful, what's her name?" Willow asked admiring how beautiful the little girl was, her hair was pulled up into a curly puff and her big brown eyes scanned the table for more food.

"Thank you, what's your name?" He looked down at his daughter wanting her to say her name.

"I'm Kairi" she said placing her index finger in her mouth shyly, a smile creeping on her lips.

"Awh hello Kairi, I'm Willow" she introduced herself.

"You have any kids?" Dave asked her, he was glad that he bumped into her in a more calmer setting so he could really ask her things now.

"No, not yet" she laughed.

"How old are you?" He questioned with a raised brow she didn't look no older than twenty-three.

"I'm twenty one, you?" Willow took a sip from her sprite awaiting his answer, she knew he was older than her.

"Twenty-six shawty" he smiled.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while Kairi was mostly making the noise, loudly speaking in her baby language or singing random songs. Dave couldn't help but stare at Willow, he was amazed by how good she looked without makeup. Every so often when Dave wasn't looking Willow would sneak looks at him, being sure not to look for too long.

"So Willow, when can I get that number of yours?"

"When you ask for it" Willow replied smartly.

Dave chuckled to himself eyeing her before licking his lips "Can I get your number?"

"Sure Dave, wasn't so hard to ask was it?" She playfully said holding her hand out for his phone, he chuckled again handing her the phone.

Willow put her number into his phone saving it as her name without an emoji or anything, handing it back to him.

"Sorry to cut this little thing short but I have to get back home to look for apartments, it was nice seeing you again" willow said preparing herself to leave.

"Aight ma, I'll message you later or something" he told her with a huge grin which she returned.

"Okay, Bye. Bye little one" she waved at Kairi before she walked off, Kairi smiled waving.

"Oh and Willow" he called out to her.

"Yeah?" She turned around waiting for him to speak.

"You better have not gave me no fake ass number" he winked at her before laughing she did the same rolling her eyes and walking off.

Willow didn't really like the idea of messing with niggas who had kids because she knew there was always a babymama lurking in the back, even if she wasn't bitter and salty it would still cause problems. No mother wants a random chick they don't know around their children and willow could totally understand that. She really found Dave attractive and liked his vibe but she wasn't sure about continuing something with him if it ever did happen of course.