Chapter 11- The father

*1 week time skip*
Synthias POV
I was out for a stroll,when Chris texted me.
Chrissssssss🙀🙉
C:heyyyyyyy
S:hiiiiiiiiiiiii
C:Tyler's phone was dead, so he wanted me to tell you that he needs to talk to you.
S:ok
I walked back to the apartment and saw tyler and this guy with red puffy eyes that had similar features as me.the nose and eyes.
"Synthia... Do you remember me?" He says quivering
"No should I?" I ask
"No,I'm your real father." He says looking at me.
What.the.heck.I didn't know he was alive.why did he abandon me?
I run out the door to get some time to think.I call my good friend Sam to talk.
"Hello?"
"Hi, do you wanna meet at the park near your place?"
"Sure"
*end of call*
We meet at the park and talk about my real dad
"So you met your dad?" She asks
"Yeah,it was awkward" I say standing on the swing
*RING RING RING*
It was my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey Synthia! I'm going to go to Troyes house for a sleepover.I'm going to leave you with your dad okay?"
"Okay"
*end of phone call*
I check the time and I see its 5:20.

"I should go now." I say with a sad tone
"Okay bye!!!"
I go back to the apartment and see my dad standing there angry.
"Why did you run off?" He asked
"Um,to talk to my friend..."I say shaking
"You don't leave like that YOU UNDERSTAND?" He yells making me jump.
"Yea" I say quietly
He then punches me making me fall to the ground.I quickly get up my cheekbone throbbing,trying to get to my room,or any room with a lock but not fast enough.He pull me to the ground near my room and punches me and kicks me.He stops after a eternity and walks away leaving me forever.I then blackout to a darkness.

Samantha's POV
I walk back to my house which was like 5 minutes away from the park.I stay at my house for like I don't know 10,15 minutes? I decide to check on Synthia and maybe meet her dad.I get to her apartment seeing that the door is open.I let myself in and close the door.

"Hello? Synthia?" I yell in the apartment
I check down stairs and then check upstairs.near her room,I see a lifeless body.
"OH MY GOSH!" I scream
I flip her over seeing that her chest rises and falls,but on her face are a couple of bruises.I decide to call chris seeing if he could help.

"CHRIS?!COME OVER RIGHT AWAY! ITS SYNTHIA!" I scream and with that I hang up.
2 minutes later,I hear a knock on the door.I let Chris in and run upstairs where Synthia is,he follows and when he sees Synthia his eyes widened.

"Well,what should we do?!" I say worried
"Put her on her bed,wait down stairs" he says
He carries her onto her bed,and we head downstairs to watch a movie.

Chris's POV
I was on my computer when my phone rang
*riing riing riing*
It was Sam.
I pick it up and hear:
"CHRIS?!COME OVER RIGHT AWAY ITS SYNTHIA!" She screamed.
I quickly put on my jacket and head out side running to Synthias apartment.
*2 mins later*
I knocked on the door and Sam opened it up quickly.She lead me upstairs and I see a bruised Synthia.
"Well what should we do?!" Sam says worried
"Put her on her bed,wait downstairs" I blurt quickly
I carried her on her bed and went down stairs to watch a movie with sam.
☆☁︎★☆☁︎★☆☁︎★☆☁︎★☆☁︎★☆☁︎

Thanks to hannarsxx for helping me think of this.~Mya