Chapter 17- New York pt 1⃣

(So the song at the top is a awesome song from the movie Bad Neighbors)

Synthias POV

I wake up remembering what happened.I put on my glasses and go downstairs to get food.I grab Nutella,bread and a butter knife.I sit down on the couch while Chris comes downstairs.

"Well thanks for making food" he says sarcastically

"Alright alright, I'll make you eggs" I say

Once I finished his food,he ate it like he was the maker of fat.(i dunno why I used that)

I sat down and went on YouTube.Suddenly I got a email.

__________________________________

To: Synthia Grace Oakley

From: Alaina Caresi

Hey Synthia!
I am Alaina Caresi a worker for the music company Galaxy. (okay so in their world that's a big music company) I would like you,tyler,Chris and 3 other people to come to New York to meet us.If you do come,then you can get signed or maybe sing with some A-listers.At 8:30 pm you will meet us at a restaurant at T5Z 7M4 white wood street called Avlionio. You will be staying there for a month and you can do whatever you want.Make sure your bring hats and sunglasses cause your really popular in NYC.Your tickets are in the mailbox,You leave at 6:20 on September 9 2014.

Thanks,
Alaina Caresi
_________________________________

Oh.My.Gosh.Im going to New York.I screamed so hard i think China could hear.Chris and Tyler came in my room,one holding a baseball bat the other holding a spatula.

"SYNTHIA?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" They both said at the same time.

"WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!!" I scream

We all jump around and scream.And hug.

*after 5 minutes of that*

I went outside to get the tickets.When I realized that today was September 12 2014 and its 4:55 right now we need to hurry.I grabbed our tickets and ran inside.
Chris and Tyler both looked at me as I ran in the apartment.

"GUYS HURRY UP AND PACK! WE LEAVE TODAY!" I scream.I run and go upstairs to pack.I got my backpack and my suitcase.

In my backpack,I put in makeup,A charger,My laptop in a case,wallet,camera,SnapBack,sunglasses,toiletries,jewelery and airport stuff.

In my suitcase I pack clothes and shoes.I check the time and it's 4:30. I change my clothes to a black shirt,sweatpants,Vans and put my hair into a bun.I remember that there's 3 other tickets,So I gave 1 to tyler and 1 to Chris to whoever they want.I decided to call by best friend Samantha.

Sy: synthia s:Samantha

Sy: Sam! Pack your stuff your leaving to New York with me okay so come to my house

S:REALLLLYYYYYY?! AHHHHHHHHHHH! OKAY ILL COME

* end of call*

She comes over in five minutes with her luggage.

"Hey Sam!" I say opening the door

"Hey synth!" She says hugging me as she comes in.

She sits down on the couch on her phone.I go upstairs and check on the guys.Chris called his friend Andy.Tyler called Troye.andy first came over and had chocolate eyes with dark brown hair.

"Hi,come in" I say stepping aside

"Thanks" he says

"Annnnnddddddyyyyyyyyyy wassup man?!" Chris says coming downstairs and they do the bro hug.

I open the door to Troye next.

"Hey Troye! I'm Synthia!" I say

"Hi Synthia!" He says hugging me.

"come in!" I say stepping aside again.

Once it was 5:50we went in the car and went to the airport.We dropped off our bags and went on the airplane.I got the window seat (yeees) and Chris sat next it was me then It was sam.Tyler and Andy sat in front of us.

I went on my laptop and went on tumblr and put on music.

*2 hour time skip*

I began to get pretty tired saying this was a 6 and a half hour flight and it was getting pretty dark.I turned off my laptop and took out the headphones and put my computer in my case back in my backpack.I took out my phone and put in its headphones and put on blank space by Taylor swift,grabbed a blanket and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Sams POV

*30 minutes later*

Good thing I slept for like 11 hours last night.I look over to my left and see Chris and Synthia sleeping in each other's arms.Perfect Time For Instagram.I took my phone and took a selfie of me on the side and in the middle synth and Chris. I put the caption: Lovebirds 😘😍💕💕💕 & on the plane to NYC ;).I continue to listen to audible while on Instagram.

Chris's POV

I got tired and saw Synthia with a huge warm blanket so I decided to share with her.I then fall into a deep sleep last hearing a small sound of taylor swifts blank space on my shoulder.6:20 2 30 1

*1 hour time skip*

I wake up having Synthia wake up at the same time on my shoulder with headphones on.

"Hi" I say looking down at her

"Hey" she says still on my shoulder

"I'm sorry I landed on your shoulder" she adds

"I'm sorry my shoulder was in your way" I joke

Oh.my.gosh. I know I'm falling for her.
I check my phone and it's 9:04 We both fall asleep in our same positions.

Synthias POV

I wake up at the same time Chris does and see I'm on his shoulder.

"Hi" he says quietly in his 'morning' voice ugh.(good ugh don't worry)

"Hey" I say

"I'm sorry I landed on your shoulder" I add

"I'm sorry my shoulder is in your way" he jokes

I see on his phone it's 9:04 I'm just gonna go back to sleep.

In my dream,it was a flashback of Sabrina in the adoption centre bullying me,then Keegan and Jenna making out,then me getting beat up by my dad with help from tyler,Sabrina,Jenna,hanna,Keegan,Chealsea and her girls and Chris.I wake up having my name called by Chris echoing lightly. The vision blacks out and I see I'm on the plane.Chris whispering my name as loudly as he can.Once I woke up,I slammed into his chest him putting his arms around me.I could hear his heart beat.

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

And got drowsy from it so I went back to sleep.

Chris's POV
*REVERSE*

I wake up felling something wet on my shoulder.I look down and see Synthia slowly dropping tears from her eyes and mumbling lightly.I decide to wake her up.

"Synthia!" I whisper loudly holding her face

"Synthia!" I whisper again

"SYNTHIA!" I loudly whisper.

She wakes us with hurt in her eyes and she slams herself into my chest as I hold her in my arms.She quickly falls asleep and so do I.

*end of chapter*
Oooooo! Plane drama! So there is gonna be a couple parts of NY chapters okay about like 3-4 love you ~Kateline and Mya 💕💕💕