Chapter 31- accident

OH MY GOODNESS we already hit 2k! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Synthias POV

I wake up from a phone call, well more like the floor vibrating but my phone was ringing.

S: Hello?

T: Hey Synthia do you remember what day it is?

S: No

T: It's your birthday!

S: okay. So it's my birthday. Can I be left alone until 1:00?

He agrees and hangs up. I go back inside remembering that Chris was drunk. I grab pop and looked around. It was pretty messy, there were can bottles and clothes everywhere. I clean up and poke Chris awake.

"Heyyyyyyyyy wake upppp" I say

"Whhhaaatttt" he groans

"It's time to wake up" I reply

"Nooo" he groans

"I'll kiss you" I bribe and he joints up. I peck his lips and drag him out of bed which was very hard to do.

"Your....Fat" I groan as I drag him

I grab a cup of water and found some aspirin. I gave the water and aspirin in his hand which he immediately gobbled down.

"I don't feel good" he says shaking his head and rubbing his temples

"Well I'm starting a shower" I say

I get a text from tyler to dress nice and go somewhere. I agree.

I start the shower and get new clothes and a towel. After my shower, I change into a black halter top, lace cardigan,chevron gold necklace, black booties, black high waisted shorts and I put on some earrings that Alaina gave me.
"I still have a headache" he groans

"Hey" he says sitting next to me

"What" I reply

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He says in the do-you-want-to-build-a-snowman tone.

"Suuurrreee" I reply grinning

"Where do ya wanna go??" He asks

"Uhhhh do you wanna go walk around?" I reply

"Okay, let me change" he said. I quickly put on denim shorts, black fishnet leggings, a black shirt and denim jacket. I threw my glasses on and did my makeup. We were done and we hopped in a car, Chris started driving on the road quite fast.

"Chris slow down" I say

"It's going to be fine" he replies

"We can get in a accident" I say

"We wont" he says

"Just be carefull" I say and there was a short silence. We go on a green light and on my right, I see a semi truck. The car drifts and I blackout.

*end of chapt*

Sorry it was so short! And we had a couple of problems in the past posting chapters but I'm pretty sure that won't happen again. So yeah.

Love,

~Kateline & Mya

{^_^} [#~#
]