Chapter 22- LA pt 2⃣

DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER AND NOW ON WILL HAVE SWEARS

Synthias POV

Why the hell is he here?!

"Why the hell are you here?" I say clenching my fist

"Well, I would like to end what we started" says my dad

"No, I'll finish you this time" I firmly say

"Let's go, honey" he says

I drop my pennyboard and crack my neck. This time, he's not winning. He looks over my shoulder and smirks, I look over and see a white van. I then blackout.

Josh's POV

"SYNTHIA!" I shout as she gets kidnapped by her own father.

We all run back to the hotel, me being the first. I run up the stairs and collapse thinking if I could what what have saved her. Tears run down my face as I put my head in my hands shaking my head.

"No, no, no I could have saved her" I cry

"Come on josh! It wasn't your fault" I hear a girl say dragging me up and putting me in my room

We all sit down as we cry, we cry for Synthia.

*time skip*

It's been one day without Synthia. Without her in my arms I feel like I have no one. I remember that man who stole her.

I get my phone and go on Twitter. Nothing new.

I go to the closet grocery store. I grab food and such paying at the counter,but I see the man dressed in black. Paying for ropes and canned food. Synthia. I get my groceries and head back in my car, waiting for the man to come out. The man comes out shortly, and drives to a small house. He opens the screen door and enters the small, crappy house leaving me in the car.

I go to the open window in the kitchen, and climb in not leaving a sound. I go to the cement basement hearing creaking from the bedroom ugh men. I see Synthia in her bra and panties with cuts and Bruses all on her body, Duct taped, crying and tied to a corner pole.

"Synthia!" I whisper

Her face lights up hoping that I would save her. I see a small knife, and cut the ropes off of her opening a close window and getting out of there. We got in my car, and I got out pillows and a blanket and huddled my body against hers, giving heat.

"H-how did you f-find me?" Stutters Synthia

"I saw your dad at the grocery store followed him here" I explain

"T-thank you" she replies and falls asleep. I put her down and put her head on some pillows. I call 911 and give all the info and drive away. We got back to the hotel and I carried her bridal style tour room, the girls put on a long sleeved knitted sweater,sweatpants and We put her on my bed and wrote her a note. We left the room and went in Chris's room since it was accruals 12:22 Pm.

*time skip*

Synthias POV

I wake up in the most safest places ever, I also find a note on my bed.

Hey we are at Tyler's room love you!~ the gang

I get up and put my hair in a messy bun, put on eyeliner,concealer and lip balm. I use concealer to cover up some bruises on my face and I go in their room. Chris they all looked like they were crying.

"Hey guys" I say

"Your awake, you wanna go to the beach?" Asks dawn

"Sure" I say walking out with josh following me