Chapter 15- School pt 2

Chealseas POV (if you forgot who Chealsea was she's the person who hit Synthia with a rock)

I wake up and check the time,it's 5:21 oh my gosh, school starts at 6:50 I don't have much time better get moving stupid.I put on a pink dress,coral necklace red and hold bracelets and pin up my hair with a light pink bow. I do my makeup which is red pink and orange eyeshadow and red lip stick with eyeliner,mascara,fake eyelashes,blush,foundation and concealer.I check the time and it's 6:12

I eat one slice of toast and grab my Chanel purse and put on my sparkly heels and went outside.Outside I see Veronica and Leila sitting outside in Veronica's pink Ferrari.I hop in and we dive off to school there I see stupid Synthia and Tyler Oakley.

Synthias POV (REWIND)

I wake up at 5:33 and put on my glasses and get changed into a black v-neck sweater,A grey scarf,maroon skinny jeans and a denim jacket (clothing pics at the top ^^^) I do my makeup which was foundation,concealer, eyeliner and mascara before I go downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal,a banana and 5 pretzels before going to school.

Tyler drops me off and I see Chealsea standing there chewing her gum while blabbering to her friends.I decide to ignore her and go to class which was science with one of the coolest teachers Mrs.Page. I walk in and sit at the back of the class.Next thing you know,Chris sits next to me.I check the time and it was only 6:40.5 more minutes until class starts.I play on my phone for about 2 minutes and I hear my name being called.

"Synthia! Synnnnttthhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa Synthia!" I hear someone saying next to me.

I whip my head around and see Chris looking at me.

"What?" I say turning off my phone.

"Did you get the package from TCA?" He asks (TCA= Teens Choice Awards)

"Yeah" I say nodding my head

"Same" he says knowing what I got.

"Class! Can you shut up please thannnkkkksss peeeps" says Mrs.Page

Everyone got silent.

"So before we start science,I have a speical annoucement about Synthia and Chris." She says grinning

Everyone whips their head around to both of us.

"Their going to the Teens Choice Awards!" She says smiling like a 5 year old getting a new toy.

"Why?" I say someone say

"Because, I looked it up and saw their YouTube channel and their amazing singers" she says

"Well I think that's stupid!" I hear

The whole class got got silent

I see Chealsea stand up.oh gosh

"IVE HAD MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR YEARS AND I DONT GET TO GO?!" She yells looking at me with those demon eyes.

"IVE BEEN WORKING LONG AND HARD FOR YEARS AND NOW YOU TAKE IT AWAY BOTH OF YOU!" She yells pointing at me and Chris.

"I CAN SING BETTER THAN BOTH OF YOU" she yells

"sing let's see who's better" says someone behind me.

Chealsea starts singing 'replay' by Zendaya Coleman and sounded like a dying camel.Im pretty sure the whole class was trying not to laugh and taking videos.

She stops and me and Chris starts singing 'all of me' by John legend (okay so I'm not gonna do the lyrics cause Mya writes the lyrics and yeah)

We stop and the whole class cheers like crazy.

Chealsea sings dark horse by Katy perry and sounding like a demon.

She stops and still it was silent from people trying not to laugh.

"WELL CLAP!" She says but still no one claps.

She darts her eyes to a 'emo' girl.

"YOU Clap" she says

"WELL CLAP IDIOT" she says still pointing to her.

"No" she replys.

"What did you just say to me?" She says threatingly

"NO! I SAID NO BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A BULLY! WE USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS IN 6TH GRADE BEATRICE! NOW YOU'VE JUST CHANGED!" She yells

"Beatrice?" I say confused

Dafuq? Her name is Beatrice I thought it was Chealsea...

"YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS SYNTHIA GRACE OAKLEY!" She yells and storms off but stops at the doorway and She turns around.

"Well girls?!" She says looking at Veronica no Leila.

"We're not going with you,Beatrice" Veronica says.

"UGH!" She screams and leaves the classroom with that herself.

"Class,you have a free period." Says mrs.page.

I quickly grab my stuff and leave the class.

I go in the field and see at the back,was a forest or ore likely a tree house. I quickly walk over to the forest but I feel a fain in my arm I look down and see a cut not too deep I see Chealsea running away.I scream in pain God this hurts.I run to the forest leaving blood drops behind me.What the hell did she cut me with?! I go up to the empty tree house, lay down and shed tears quietly before I hear my name being called.

"SYNTHIA? SYNTHIA?" Someone says but I decide to ignore it and stop shedding tears.

Chris's POV

Where the hell did he go? I then suddenly look down and see a blood drop,another one and another one.Synthia.I run following the blood drops up to my old tree house.My god I miss this place.
I see Synthia laying down just blinking,Her chest rising and falling.just silence. Just the stupid me,I then realize the gash on her arm.

"What the Fuhh happend to you?!" I say

"Chealsea cut me I don't know how.but she did" she replys still looking at the old wood ceiling.

*end of chapter*
Well uh well suprise! School drama! (Yay!) that's all.okay.byeeee! 😃😃😃💕💕💕💅💅💁💁💁👍👍👍😆😆😆😹😹😹😊😊😊😀😀😀😄😄😄 (is that too many emojis? Lol okay really now byeee) ~Kateline and Mya