Chapter 26- LA pt 4⃣

Pleaaasssseeeeeee read our new book called How We Met its a cameron Dallas fanfic okay and SO sorry for not updating in a while. We just were A) had lots of school work B) super bummed okay? thanks

Synthias POV

I walk onstage, putting a smile on my face and sit down at a chair in the middle of the stage while every person is screaming at us.

"Heyyyy guys!" I say sitting down at my mic as I put in my earpiece.

"Okay, your single track is coming on" says a voice

*time skip*

After the song, the earpiece told us that it was time for Q&A; we say down back on the chairs and the earpiece told us that you pick a person from the audience.

I pick a girl with red hair and tan skin.

"What is your favourite kind of cake?" She asks

"Uhhhhh, maybe cheesecake or double chocolate" I reply

"Chocolate" Chris replies and suddenly, some crew workers bring out our favourite cakes and spoons.

"Nuh uh!" I exclaim grabbing the spoon

"It's yours" one of the crewworkers mumbles and I cut a piece of the cake,and eat it.

Chris picks a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"If you were one person in the world, who would it be?" She asks

"Uh Beyoncé" I reply

"Obama" Chris replies

*time skip*

The show ended and we walked off stage. I headed to the limo while paparazzi and a bunch of girls crowded around the limo, taking pictures and videos. I was trying not to look at the girl who was trying to 'flirt' with Chris. We drove off, leaving the girls behind us to desperately sprint behind us. I got a text message and it was Alaina.

From : Alaina

Hey synth! So there is this party I've heard about! Do you wanna go?

To : Alaina

Yeah sure. What time?

From : Alaina

9pm and wear something nice, like a dress.

To : Alaina

Okay. I need to go shopping then.

I tell the limo driver to go to a mall and after a while, I run to my hotel room, and kick off my shoes as they were killing me. I jumped on the bed and checked the time. It was 7:30 and I decided to 'talk' to Josh. I rapidly knock on my, well 'his' room and he opens it with red puffy eyes and engulfs me in a hug.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim pushing him off of me and he sniffles. Stepping aside so I can come in.

"Okay, I would like to talk" I say grabbing a duffel bag and packing my things

"Okay" he sniffles and sits on the bed

"Why the the hell would you sleep with another girl?" I ask still packing my things

"I-I was drunk" he stutters

"Doesn't mean you can blame it on beer" I argue

"Well, I'm sorry. But I have a bigger problem" he blurts

"What the hell is your bigger problem?! I have problems too and your one of my problems! I'm dealing with this problem right here right now! This has been our problem for at least 3 days now! I don't know what your 'bigger' problems are, but can you just talk about OUR problem for a fucking second?!" I exclaim. I don't usually use huge I cusses but I'm really mad.

"IM SORRY?! OK?! I HAVE PROBLEMS TOO! WHY THE HELL IS THIS SUCH A BIG PROBLEM?!" He yells

"THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM BECAUSE I HAD REAL FEELINGS FOR YOU!" I scream finishing packing up

"CAN I JUST TALK TO YOU LIKE A FRIEND FOR A SECOND?!" He screams

"FINE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I say getting up and slouching the strap over my shoulder

"JENNA SAYS SHES PREGNANT!" He says

"Oh you dick" I hear behind me. I turn around and see Jenna and she comes up right to my face

"You better not tell anybody" she threatens

"I don't think anybody would notice" I comeback and she slaps me and I slap her back.

"HEY!" I hear Josh say and I feel a fist connect to my jaw. I hold my jaw, as it throbs with pain.

"I LOVE HER!" He blurts automatically regretting it

"Look, I-" he says but I cut him off, walking away and opening the door. I stop and turn around.

"Have fun with that fatass" I say and I slam the door behind me walking to my room. I open it and Chris stares at me, with a ' what's wrong-' face.

"Why are you staring at me?" I blush turning away and going in the kitchen. I must look like crap.

"I'm staring at you because your still beautiful with a throbbing jaw" he replies going up to me and turning me around when I finally found the frozen peas. I reach for the peas and he brushes me with his lips, as my hand is in the freezer. I kiss back and we move in sync, for about 10 seconds until I slap him lightly with the frozen peas I found.

"Next time leave me with the peas" I say turning away and jumping on the couch, putting the peas on my jaw and searching through Netflix.

"Who's peas?! I'm going to kill him!" He sarcastically exclaims doing fail karate moves.

"My new lover" I reply clicking the movie '21 jump street'

"Noooo!" He exclaims falling on his knees.

"He's right here" I say raising up the peas

"I'm gonna steal him from you!" He says picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the kitchen.

"HEY I WANNA WATCH THAT!'' I scream and he puts me back on the couch carefully as I glue my eyes on the television.

"I'll break up with peas if you make me popcorn" I say

He agrees and 2 minutes later he comes back with a bowl of popcorn. I grab a blanket and eat the popcorn, munching it as he takes a couple handfulls. I text Alaina saying I'm not coming to the party and watch movies for the rest of the night.

*end of chapter*

Sorry we didn't update and this is a short chapt. Ok bye