Chapter 39-Dreams

Synthias POV

I get off of him and reach for the door. I open it and see a bunch of girls.

"AHHHHHH! ITS REALLY THEM!" They scream

"Hi..." I say and they all squeal

"AHHHH CAN I TAKE A PICTURE?!" One of them screams and I nod they take a bunch of pictures and I sign things. They run off still fangirling. I close the door very confused.

*time skip*

I fall asleep and I doze off into a dream.

|Dream Sequence|

RING RING

I noticed that I was in a white room with a small vintage table in the middle with a phone there. And The phone was ringing, so I picked it up.

S: Hello?

C: Can we talk?

S: Chris! I don't know where I am, please help me.

C: Shut up. I'm talking.

S: What?

C: I SAID SHUTUP

S: O-okay

C: Meet me outside, now.

I hang up and see a door vaporize behind me. I open it and step outside. I see that I'm on a sidewalk now, and the building behind me is gone. I see Chris and he runs to me. He tackles me and starts punching me, like he did to Josh. He stops and looks down on me.

"I never liked you, I just needed the fame" he says and walks away. I get up and blink a couple of times. I now am in a room made of glass, just floating in nothing. Below me, I see spiders one of my biggest fears just under my feet and I don't know how think my protection is either. On the right side of the glass room, I see Chris and Chealsea, making out and Chris is saying to Chealsea: "I did this fame for you" I could read his lips. On the left side of the glass room, I see my father. My abusive father.

It looks like he's beating my mother and my mothers looking at me, with nothing on her face except guilt. I look I front of me, and see everyone at my school just pointing and laughing. I couldn't hear them, but I could feel them whispering things about me and laughing about me. Behind me, I see a door. My only way out. I sprint to it but it's locked so I bang on it. But it's no use. I start feeling this horrible pain, this pain like a thousand knifes are stabbing me at once. Then I feel a pounding and hear a strong ringing in my head which brings me dropping to my knees. The room shrinks, till in surrounded by all of them and then I wake up.

|Dream Sequence Over|

I wake up screaming, and in a river of sweat. It was just a dream.

"Synthia!" I hear behind me. Is the dream trying to tell me something?

"It's okay, it's okay, it's just a dream Baby, it's just a dream" Chris says and engulfs me in a hug. (Awwww)

"Can you tell me something?" I ask unwinding from my panic attack

"Yeah, anything" he slightly nods

"Do you actually love me, for who I am?" I ask

"Yeah, I do and always will. Even if you break up with me." He says and I nod slowly going back to sleep.

*time skip*

I couldn't stop thinking about the dream right when I woke up. I change into a baggy sweater and some shorts, saying that those were the 2 first things I found. I put my hair into a messy bun, and put my glasses on the bridge of my nose. I sat on the couch, just thinking about the dream while fiddling with my zipper.

"Synthia?" I hear behind me but I don't look back

"I can't do it anymore" I say

"What?" I hear behind me in a unbelieving voice.

"The things in my dreams, it was my worst nightmare" I describe

"Please don't give up on me" he quietly says

"I'm trying not too" I reply and get up

"I'm gonna go out for a walk. You can come if you want" I say slipping on my shoes and grabbing a small bag. I close the door behind me, and call a taxi.

"Where to go?" Mumbles the taxi driver

"Nearest forest" I reply and he nods. In a couple of minutes I'm near the most beautiful forest ever seen. I pay the driver, and go to the nearest grocery store (like Walmart). (Don't worry) I buy a dagger, and leave. I go to the forest and see a good-looking medium sized stick. About as long as my hand. I sit down near a tree, and scrape the stick, until it's smooth and all the bark we gone. I sharpened the tip of the wooden stick, making it a steak. (Idk how to spell it so...) I do that to the sticks near me, until a while. I carefully placed the dagger in my bag and called for another taxi.

He drove me back to the hotel and went in the elevator. I made a huge mistake.

Chris's POV

I need to know where Synthia is. At the EXIT door, I was standing there, thinking. (Okay, if you don't get it, it's a wide hallway, with the elevator/stairs on the left and the EXIT door leading to the public balcony on the right) I hear a quiet ding! Near the elevator and I see Synthia, at the end of the hallway. We sprint to each other and bear-hug each other in the middle. She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around me. We stay there for a while and slowly goals to the floor. I just noticed that we are on the floor, hugging each other in the middle of a hotel hallway. .-.

"I'm sorry" she admits after a while

"It's okay" I say accepting her apology

*End Of Chapt*

Hope you guys liked it! It took about 1-2 days to just make this because we updated How We Met. Okay thanks.

Luv,

~Kateline and Mya