Chapter 38- the Restaurant

Synthias POV

We hop in a limo and they drive us to a well-looking house. It was quite small, but it was perfect. There were palm trees everywhere, fairy lights it practically looked like a angel decorated it. We get seated by a sever and I look around. They all look like A-listers. I see a woman with tan skin, medium Ombrè hair with a white Long sleeved v-neck dress. I also see a man with a tux and dark hair that's pushed up (practically a quiff but that's not the point) he had light skin and blue-hazel eyes. Gorgeous.

I feel eyes piercing at me, so I shift my head and see a man that looks quite the same as the last guy I saw, but he had radiant green eyes, a light scruff, but he had a darker tan. He looked like he was mid-20s quite attractive actually; but the weirdest part is that he's scanning at me up and down and not looking at the gorgeous girl in front of him. The menus were carefully placed in front of us and we (her and Chris) picked out the prawns for appetizers, I chose steak for main corse and macaroons for desert. The dishes came soon after and it was delicious. After I eat, I feel the same pressure behind me. I shift me head and the guy is looking at me again, the girl goes to the bathroom and Chris forgets something in the limo. Which only leaves me and the man and then he comes over hesitantly.

"Hi, my name is Blaine Patterson." He introduces and he sticks his hand out and I shake it while I introduce myself.

"Synthia Grace Oakley" I reply and he takes a pice of paper out of his pocket.

"Call me okay, Oakley?" He says and walks away. I examine the card and it has a phone number on it. Chris comes back and I quietly shove it in my hand bag.

"Hey Synthia, you wanna go now?" He asked

"Yeah, sure" I reply

We hop in the limo and drive back to the hotel right at sunset. I change and Chris gee to visit his friends. I whip my phone out and dial in the number.

B=Blaine S=Synthia

B: Hello?

S: Hey this is Synthia!

B: Oh hey Synthia! Do you have any plans tomorrow?

S: so, your asking me for a date?

B: depends, if you have plans tomorrow

S: haha no, I don't.

B:okay, then I'll pick you up at 1,nothing too fancy.

S: alrighty bye!

B: bye Oakley

We hang up and I get a Text from the girls room. (Beth, serenity, Ella & Faith you didn't think I'd forget about them right?) I knock on their door and they finally open.

"OH MY GOD SYNTHIA! YOU MET BLAINE PATTERSON" squeals faith

"What?" I ask clueless and Beth shoved her phone in my face. My eyes finally adjust to the 100,000,000 sun Rays In front of me and I see a picture of us talking. The caption of us was:

Is the millionaire hottie Blaine Patterson hitting it up with Synthia? Well it's true! We didn't know what he said, but at the pop-up restaurant we saw that he gave her his number!

"AHHHHH! YOU MET BLAINE PATTERSON!" Squeals Ella

"Okay, so?" I shrug

"HES A CUTIEEEEEE" squeals Cupid #4 (serenity)

"yup" I say popping the p

"Watch a guys talkin about?" Asks tyler as he comes in the door

"SYNTHIA MET BLAINE PATTERSON!" Squeals Beth