Chapter 10-kissywissy stuff

(Btw this is Chealseas outfit^^^)
Chriss POV
She was amazing.she was wonderful.she even took my abusive dad better than Chealsea she just ran.shes perfect (AN omg I'm not into this stuff)

Synthias POV
We ran to the beach and took off or shoes and sat on the dock with the water skimming our toes looking out to the sunset.my back start to hurt,so I lay down and so does Chris.

"Thanks for doing this,taking me here" he says looking at me with his warm blue eyes. We slowly get up and lean in our lips barely away.I feel a pain in my head, then I blackout but I last feel water taking over me.

Chris's POV
We get up and lean in,our lips barely touching, then Someone pushes her back hits her head with a stone and pushes her in the lake.i soon recognize it was Chealsea.I take a huge breath and dive in the water trying to save her.I take her out of the water and give her my sweater to cover her.I next stand up.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU COULD OF KILLED HER?!" I scream

"That was the plan.To kill her.You were cheating on me." She calmly says
"YEAH I HATE YOU SYNTHIA IS PRETTY KIND BEAUTIFULL SMART EVERYTHING OPPOSITE OF YOU" I scream
"Yeah yeah whatever,let's just get back together and pretend this never happened okay?" She says with puppy dog eyes
"No,never" I say and with that I pushed her down on the sand and went back to Synthia.

Synthias POV
I'm gonna die.... Im sorry tyler.
The blackness around me starts to disappear and I am now in a field of green grass,flowers everywhere and at my feet I see floppy.
I feel a tingle on my arms and I now see that in in a pale pink dress with golden flakes on the sides,like leaves.my feet are in white wedges.My necklace is gold and my bracelet is a gold leaf pattern.I decide to walk around and play with floppy,This is amazing.I feel like someone is behind me so I turn around and see a woman,somewhere in her 30's with similar features as mine.Dark hair,olive skin.I soon realize it's my mother.

"Mom?" I ask quietly

"Yes,Synthia,it's me" she says cupping my face

"What happend?why did you leave me?" I question

she looks to the left where the forest is, and she runs with a evil smile and I soon notice that I'm trapped and I can't move.I soon see that a root of a tree comes after me. The room wraps around me and soon suffocates me.i find a knife on my necklace and cut the root.i see my mother running away to the forest on the other side I take my shoe and find a broken piece in the bottom.I open that latch and see a box.I open that box and see a metal stick it expands into a bow with arrows and I shoot my mother in my back. I Fall down sinking into the ground never seeing the green grass again.
I then wake up heavily breathing (stop being dirty for all of you dirty minded people) surrounded in a hospital with tyler,Keegan,Sam, and Chris.I look at them.
"How long was I out?" I ask
"2 days" says Sam
A nurse came in my hospital room taking off her mask she looks exactly like my mother in my dream. I hold my breath secretly.
"You can go now.just make sure about that bump" she says with a sweet smile
"Okay" I say
I leave the hospital.

*in the house*
I start playing my guitar for comfort.
I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
But all those shadows almost killed your life
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and past tonight
Just close your eyes the sun is going down
You'll be alright no one can hurt you now
Good morning light you and I will be
Safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire,
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when musics gone gone
Just close your eyes the sun is going down
You'll be alright no one can hurt you now good morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound.

*end of chapter*
Hello peeps!Its Kateline here! Sooo me and Mya are writing this story together!