Chapter 28- torture

Synthias POV

I struggle to get out of my chair, but I now it's no use. I hear some footsteps, and clicks before a familiar high voice speaks.

"Well, well, well, look who it is. It's Ms. Little Popstar" says a voice, pausing between pop.

I struggle even more see it is Chealsea approaches me, holding a dagger.

"Aww, don't struggle. It will just be harder to stab you" she says in a 5-year old sad tone

I hear a voice, too familiar. It was my father.

"Hello Synthia, it's me. But I think, you already know that" he says and he slaps me after. Making my cheek throb with pain. I look back to them and Chealsea immediately puts a gun right to my forehead and my eyes go wide.

"If you scream, your gonna die" she threatens and I nod. They take my handkerchief around my mouth and I don't say a word.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask quietly hoping she would tell me instead of killing me.

"Well, this boy over here. He didn't keep the promise so he turned up here" she says dropping the gun and kissing him after she spoke

"The rest, well the rest is all for fun" she says while getting up and picking up the gun.

"But not you, your going to get your punishment for ruining my life" she says gritting her teeth.

"Go" she mutters to my father, which comes to me.

"So, Synthia. Poor, poor Synthia. For everything you did to my stepdaughter, your going to fucking pay." He says sternly. I was close to breaking in tears, maybe sobbing but I have to stay strong.

He started beating me, right in my chair. I break in tears, whenever I had air in my lungs but I heard struggling from the corners and sobs of pain. I blackout but wake up at a wall, tied up dripping wet in warm water. My cuts burn as the water leaks into them, but I see Chris in my chair as I am in his spot and I stare at him beaten and bruised. The hanker chief is still tightly around my mouth, so I can't speak. I see another man, with similar looks as him but older.

One of the only other people I care about, is about to get tortured.

I struggle more to escape, to save everybody but I can't.

I'm held back, held back by

Stress

Pressure

Anxiety

Depression

Fear.

*end of (very) short chap*

Sorry it was a short chap! But it was meaningful wasn't it? Yes we are sorry but we just felt that it had to end on that no♪e (the t is replaced be a note wink wink) but if you felt the same as Synthia make sure you

Keep your head up, cause you never know who's there.

Love,

Kateline and Mya