Chapter 30- Vidcon

Synthias POV
The plane was a short plane ride; considering I was sleeping in Chris's arms most of the time.
We grab Our bags and head off the plane when I notice some screaming and flashing. I turn around and see a bunch of girls taking pictures with their phones. I put on a light smile, but I notice how many of them there are. I get a kind of weird feeling in my stomach, my heart races and my hands get clammy. I quickly grab Chris's hands ad intertwine them with mine for comfort; but that was the wrong idea cause all the girls were screaming even louder.

We rush through the airport and jump in a uber. He drives us to the hotel and it was pretty nice saying most of the famous Youtubers are staying up there. We sign in, go to our rooms and unpack. Our rooms were: me & Chris, Tyler & troye,(duh #troyler) Beth & Ella, serenity & dawn. I finish packing and go on the balcony, looking at the moon. Why do I hurt everybody I love but they still stay with me? I think as I look up into the sky.

"hey, what are you doing out here? It's cold" I hear behind me, I turn around and feel a warm blanket around me.

"I'm just thinking about stuff" I sigh

Then there was a silent.

" I'm sorry I hurt you." I say breaking he silence

" What do you mean?" Chris asks

"You got beat, I mean it's my fault" I reply putting my hands in my head.

"Hey, Hey, Hey it's okay" he says taking my hands off my face and hugging me.

" I mean, you already had enough pain. You don't deserve more" I say against his chest

"It's okay. It's my fault anyway, I should have told you that you were in trouble" he says

"Hey what's that?" He says looking at the side of my face. I totally forgot that I got beat. He must have been passed out when I got beat.

"Nothing" I reply

"It looks like a bruise. What happened when I passed out?" He questioned

"Nothing" I reply, letting go out of his grip. I try I walk out of the balcony but a pulls me back.

"What happened?" He questioned

"Nothing happened!" I exclaim

"You got beat didn't you?" He said

"No" I quickly reply

"You did" he said

"I didn't" I reply and a couple seconds later, he pulls up my shirt. revealing my bruised stomach and he falls to his knees.

" Why didn't you tell me?" He asked having his hands in his head

" I'm okay, I promise" I say running my hands through my hair

"Please, your not" he says shaking his head and getting up

"Look, I'm sorry I don't know what I'm thinking. I-" I say but get cut off by his lips smashing into mine.

"It's going to be a long adventure" he says walking back to his bed

"ITS NOT COLD BY THE WAY!" I yell and I sleep on the pretty comfy balcony with a freaking HAMMOCK.

I wake up and check my phone. it's currently 2:31 in the morning and the balcony door is still open. I go get a glass of water and hear slurs of well, words? I turn around and see a stumbling Chris.

"Chris! What are you Doing?" I exclaim putting the glass of water down.

" I goT SoMe DriNks" he slurred, changing his voice volume.

" Okay okay, go to sleep here" I say pointing to his bed.

"O-key do-key" he says and fell on his bed passed out.

I carefully put a blanket and went out in the slightly warm morning on the balcony and went back to sleep.

*end of chapter*

That's it! Okay? Yeah love you guys

~{kateline} & •Mya•