Chapter 35-Alone

Synthias POV

*2 weeks later*

I wake up and see that Chris finally wakes up before me. This was our last day at vidcon, so there's gonna be a huge party. I hop in the shower as Chris was making eggs. (I helped) I got out and changed into a white lace shirt, ripped acid-washed skinny jeans, a flannel (which I tied around my waist) and black converse. I left my hair in waves and did my makeup. Once I was done, my breakfast was ready.

"Thank you" I say as I sat down

"Your welcome, so are we going to the after-party?" He asks, while eating his eggs.

"Yea" I reply.

After I finished my breakfast, I dragged tyler and Chris down to the stage. We walked onstage with thousands of girls (and guys) screaming at us.

" Hi guys!" I say sitting down and they all settle down.

"So we are going tot do a truth or dare, as always send us your truths or dares on Twitter with the hashtag: #chrinthia" Chris explained as I got the message in the ear piece.

We get over loaded and Chris goes first.

" Okay, from @maria11123 dares me to twerk." Chris says and he twerks, as the whole room screams. (Especially the youtubers)

"Okay, my dare from @hope_at_last is: smack cam Chris." I explain and out of nowhere, tyler gives me a can of whip cream. I give Chris a evil stare and put a huge handful of whip cream in my palm and smack him as hard as I can. The whip cream went everywhere.

"Jesus lord!" Exclaims tyler

"Okay, @sarah123457 asks me to go back to drag." He says ( drag is a short term for drag queen) one of the crew members brings pout a bag of makeup and I start working immediately.

*2 hour time skip*

We got to my room after we did meet and greets and interviews as normal. I change into a black muscle shirt with the word "California" on it, maroon ripped skinny jeans,red converse and I kept the flannel around my waist. I curled the end of my hair and jumped on the bed. I put on the tv and flipped through the channels as there was 10 minutes left. soon enough, tyler and chris came out and I grabbed the vlogging camera. I started vlogging cause we haven't made a video in quite a while.

"hey guys! I'm here with tyler and Chris as we are going to the vidcon party. so I think its going to be really fun." I say and I turn off the camera.

We get to the party as i saw other youtubers talking, on their phones or vlogging. Tyler drags us toward troye and I start vlogging.

"So, we found troye. he's just wondering here like a homeless you know the usual" I joke and turn the camera toward him.

" yep my habit. walking around LA like a homeless" He jokes

" we are outside at the party and we are just waiting for the doors to open" I explain I turn off the camera and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see the one and only Josh. I drag him behind the building after giving chris the camera.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I quietly exclaim

"Look, I'm sorry. In sorry for everything. Please" he begs what bull crap

"You've never cared for me, why should I now?" I ask and walk away.

I go back next to chris and he's vlogging. The door opens and we head in, seeing that it was practically like the beach party. But even more music was blasting. There was booze and such, but I decided not to drink I found a couple of people I could hang out with like zoey, Bethany and such.

*2 hour time skip*

I get a text from serenity saying that I need to see her in her room. I leave the party without chris and zoom to serenity to serenitys room. I knock and the door opens up to serenity with tears all over her face.

"What happened?" I ask following her in the room.

"W-w-Wes broke up with me" she stutters

*1 hour time skip*

I fell asleep in serenitys room, comforting her. I wake up in the morning and head straight to my room. I change in sweatpants and a t-shirt, I took my contacts out and popped up my glasses on the bridge of my nose. I noticed Chris wasn't here, so I texted him. He said he was in the hallway and the hallway was pretty long. I look left and I see Chris shoving his phone in his pocket. A girl comes behind him and kisses him.

Short pixie cut, blonde, tan skin, green eyes, crop top and shorts. It looks like he kisses back, but I know that they are making-out. I run back in my room, and close the door. I slide my back down on the door and cry; I wipe the tears off of my face, and grab my pennyboard. I go outside and just skate around. I skate on the side of the empty road, where I think I see Ross pennyboarding. (If you don't know who that is he's one of Chris's friends from chapt 24)

"ROSS?!" I exclaim and stop.

"Oh hey Synthia! What's wrong?" He says frowning

"Is it really that noticeable?" I say touching my face

"Yeah, but really what's wrong?" He asks again

"Can um we go somewhere private?" I say looking at a empty park he nods and we run there. We sit under the platform.

"Well, I saw Chris making out with another girl, way prettier than me." I shrug

"Seriously? You've been through too much. Just think about that." He says and gets up. He walks away and I pennyboard back to the hotel. I go back in my room.

"Hey Synthia! Where have you been?" Chris asked

"Why?" I ask

"What?" He frowns

"Her. Pixie cut, tan, green eyes, perfect body. Hallway." I explain

"What?! You really think that I would do that?!" He exclaims now angry

"Yes. At least you go got a good catch" I say

"Are you crazy? Synthia I would never do that! It was a big mistake" He exclaims

"My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you, it was thinking you were falling for me too" I say and run out going to tyler said room.

I knock rapidly and he opens.

"Gurl! What happened whichu?!" He exclaims

"Chris. Green eyes. Hallway" I choke out

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" he says and hugs me

"It's okay jr. Oakley! are you sure that he is cheating with you?" He asked

"YEAH! I even saw them making out" I exclaim

Chris's POV *reverese*

I just went to see Ross and I was on my way up to my own room then Synthia texts me.

From: Synthia

Where are you??

To: Synthia

Making my way up.

From: Synthia

Okay.

I was at the top of the stairs where a girl with a blonde pixie cut, green eyes, tan skin and a crop top approaches me.

"Heyyyy Chris! Is big fannn" she says cupping face and trying to do a sexy voice

"Well-uh-thanks for the support! We love you all" I say unsure of what she'll do

"I bet you'll love me more" she says and starts making out

I hear a door slam. Oh crap. I pull away and run off, but Synthia isn't there. I look everywhere and when I come back he's here.

*end of chapt*

Sorry it wasn't good. My writing skills weren't good these past days.

Yeah sorry a new chapt is coming soon but hey 🎁MERRY CHRISTMAS!🎄

Love,

~Kateline & Mya