Chapter 011: It's a trap

Peter's Pov:

Sleeping was hard. I was so worried about Will and everything else that falling and staying asleep was impossible. Every time I fell asleep, something would wake me up. Whether it was a nightmare about Will, a loud noise or I would just wake up randomly. It was late at this point, probably about 12:00 AM. Everyone else was asleep. Will was snoring softly. It was cute. Mike, Joyce and Bob were sleeping silently and my dad and Hopper were dealing with something with doctors in another room. The room was dark and eerie. The lab at night felt like a place that should be in a horror movie. It was difficult to fall asleep when you feel like that. It was also hard to fall asleep in a place that you feel like a killer clown could pop up down the hall, holding a bunch of red balloons, chase you down into the sewers and attempt to kill you and all of your friends. I knew that I needed to fall asleep otherwise I would be a monster tomorrow. I sat in the chair, trying to convince myself that this place wasn't as scary as I make it seem and I managed to fall asleep after about an hour of sitting in the dark.

I woke up to the sound of Joyce screaming in the distance outside the hospital room. Will and Mike were both already awake. Will sat on silence looking outside of the room. "Will. Will? Will?" I shook his leg a little and he looked at me. "What's wrong? Are you hurting again?" I asked him. "I saw something" He told me. "In your now memories?" Mike asked and Will nodded slightly. "The shadow monster. I think I know how to stop him" Will told us.

Everyone, along with many doctors stood and sat inside the board room at the lab. The doctors had set up pictures of Will's drawings of the tunnel thing all over the table. "Sam, this is ludicrous" One of the doctors said. "Just give him a moment, okay?" The question asking doctor said who I'm pretty sure was named Sam. "We don't have time-" The other doctor told him. "Hey, Jackass, why don't you do us all a favour and shut up, okay?" Hopper interrupted and the doctor went silent and everyone's attention went back to Will. Will stood up and walked to a different part of table with doctor Sam following him. He pointed to picture "That's it" Will said. "That's what? What... What's there, Will?" Doctor Sam asked Will. "I don't know. I just know he doesn't want me to see there. I think its important" Will told the doctor.

We had all gone back to Will's room except for Hopper and My dad. Everyone was quiet until Will spoke. "I'm sorry" He stammered. "What? What do you mean, sweetie?" Joyce asked him calmly. "He made me do it" Will said, sounding like he was going to cry. "Who? Who made you do what?" Joyce asked. "I told you. They upset him. They shouldn't have done that. They shouldn't have upset him" Will told Joyce. Mike and I eyes widened and we looked at each other. "The spy" We said in unison. "The spy!" We both yelled and ran out of the room. We ran down to the end of the hall but were stopped my guards. "We need to get through its a trap!" I yelled, being pulled back by Bob. "Its trap. I need to warn them!" Mike yelled also being pulled back by Bob. "It's a trap!" I screamed as Mike and I tried to squirm out of Bob's arms.

Word count: 619