The plan and surprise

Tried calling my mother but that lady knows me better she's dodging my calls now I need someone to help me find a date stupid people stupid wedding it was supposed to be me not her wait that man from the cafe if I go now maybe I can meet up with him again I left the office telling Melissa am going out ran out before I heard her response when I reached the cafe thank God I bumped into him when he was going out but the coffee is HOT he said :oh am so sorry are you okay kinda hot but am okay I responded aamm I need your help I can talk to you sure he answered thank you we found a table I explained everything to him I had to make myself look desperate and yes it worked I told him the plan because the wedding was in two days I know right.
Wedding day I had to wait for Delvin to pick me up I saw his car approach me his got good test I must say it was not a long drive had a little conversation we found out we both rich and his sweet, reached my mother's house urgh saw my mum and my two cousins my sister's minions hey hunnie you came mum said of course my sister is getting married can not miss it they wasted no time the wedding started church blah blah I was bored ash food wine good combination are you okay Delvin asked yes I answered while I was talking to Delvin the witch came with her minions oh so you came she said yes I did I answered and who is this handsome man my man Rita got anything to say? I don't think you guys are dating you fat and ugly she answered okay am done somebody hold my ear rings... But I had a better plan and I said actually dear sister Delvin and I have been living together for 5 months now and guess what am PREGNANT.