Meeting Trisha and Adoption

Brina and I planned a picnic we thought it will be good for Trevor to go out more at around 2 we left the house found this wonderful garden we saw only three families Babe I called yes she answered she was feeding Trevor who was kicking his legs looked like my little man was having fun in the middle of our picnic I saw a little girl maybe 3 or 4 sitting alone Brina "are you seeing that little girl? "I asked her Yes wait hold Trevor let me go talk to her..... As I was reaching the little girl wanted to run "hey do not run I just want to have a conversation with you " she was stuttering alot but I was able to know her name Trisha such a lovely name "why are you here alone? " i-i-i-i-i-i I do not have a mummy or daddy she answered I was shocked how old are you I asked she said 5 omg! She looked very young "are you hungry"I asked her yes she answered come let's go eat with my family I picked her up she weighted less for her age reaching our blanket she was quiet for some minutes but she got comfortable started eating and playing with Trevor I asked her if she was staying at any orphanage she said no she slept under the bridge I was crying this is not right I explained everything to Del and we decided to adopt her first thing tomorrow it was getting late both babies starting yawning I carried Trisha while Del had Trevor "you can drop me on the bridge "she said no you are going home with us we want to adopt you what to you say yesssss! She was screaming good I was laughing we reached home she slept with us when I moved with Trevor we got his crib in our room to keep him close.

At 7:00am we left the house went to the nearest adoption center after searching there system we found out that her parents left her at 3, a 21 year old woman and 34 year old man stupid people I must say but thank God now she has us and it was finalized Del and I are legally her parents he informed his family about the news and we planned a family dinner soon for them to meet Trisha now we have two babies.

Please do not forget to vote and comment 🌼