Chapter 24: Three Months Later

Heeey am back with a new episode which by the way is going to be way short am going to bless you with new episodes or three who knows me duh anyway hope everyone is doing alright let's not waste time and get right into it💜

It has been three months after our wedding things have been great Trevor is learning new words every day trish is so happy my marriage is fresh and strong ,lately i feel like i have gained weight and i have been way moody so i made a doctor's appointment i need to verify if what am thinking is true ...i can't believe i might actually be pregnant...
I left work fast went to the hospital i was so nervous sitting next to a mother and her teenage daughter scolding her about teenage pregnancy listening to what she was saying hit me hard and i kinda of agree with her alot of girls are losing themselves i hope they see the cause and learn from it and by what her mother is saying i think she has stopped school and online schooling is not that reliable..."Mrs Muth " i heard my name being called ,"Hello doc how are you " hahaha Sabrina i must be the one asking you that not the other way round. You know why am here doc i feel like am pregnant but i just want to verify "Ohh does Delvin know? ,Oh no i want to surprise him then we can tell the kids together okay i just need your urine sample and i will be back with your results. Ladies and gentlemen i am definitely pregnant i can't wait to tell Delvin i did an ultrasound after getting the results i thanked the doctor and left the hospital with my pictures .

I had to stop by the supermarket i was craving for some ice cream and chocolate..during my shopping i heard the most annoying voices ever the voices i wished i would never hear for the rest of my life my sister and her barbie minions "Hey fatty looks like you gained alot of weight i knew your marriage would never last i mean you would someone fat like you cut off sugar maybe you can find yourself a man again" she started laughing with her minions .."Sorry to disappoint you but am just having some cravings and i wanted to buy them myself cause i wore my husband off if you know what am saying yes sweetie we had sex ..oh and if you did not catch what i was saying am pregnant atleast i got something in my marriage and goodbye leaving that loveless marriage with your cheating husband and your unemployed ass okay Byeeee" i left them with the most funny faces serves them right if it was the old me i would have let her walk me over but not this time around.

I want waiting for delvin to get home so i can tell him the good news ...i jeard the door opening "Babe am home" Hey how was work you look drained by the way i had so many meetings today ...i can see wanna eat dinner the kids slept an hour ago afyer eating dinner am sorry you could not kiss them goodnight but you can when we go to bed ,after dinner planning on sleeping it was now or never i left the pictures and the pregnancy test next to his pajamas i was in bed waiting for his reaction ,The first thing i heard was his screaming "Babe Babe baby you you you pregnant we pregnant our pregnancy am pregnant no she's pregnant oh my God oh my God am going to be a father of three damn a father of Three I like how that sounds " okay trevor calm down i was laughing "yes bear am pregnant three months actually and i did verify it today after work you goona be a father bear " I can not wait to tell people let's have a party so we can tell the rest of the family i would love that.

Please do not forget to vote and comment 🌻