New Life

Long chapter kinda💃😂🚶Had some time and I slept alot so got the energy 😂

I was woken up by a baby crying nxawuh poor Trevor he wanted my attention because when I looked at his side he stop crying and started laughing okay baby boy you are going to work with me we took a bath together and had breakfast together which a formula for him the first thing I did was go to the police with the files and everything was done I was legally his guardian I knew I was running late but I did not care I had a baby I was taking care of hmm. When I reached my office my employee loved the baby even thou they asked alot of questions which u was not afraid to answer.. Good morning Melissa I said Morning Sab awwuh cute baby you babysitting she asked no actually his my baby the adoption was finalist today found him on the yesterday when a note and a file with my name That is so sweet of you but you have a visitor in your office when I entered my office I knew it was my dad I have the best relationship with him Hey daddy I said Hello sweetie he answered who is this cutie I explained everything to him and he was proud of me for doing it making him mine he told me apparently my cousins husband lost his job and was looking for a job opportunities I told him he should visit me I can find a position for him I know my cousins and I do not like each other but their husband are kinda okay so why not and I just want to see their reaction .. After my father left Trevor woke up he was on my lap because he refused to let go he was randomly typing on my laptop my work is in the company's computer so am okay it was near lunchtime because Mr started being dramatic he wanted his milk when I was feeding him I heard a knock come in and walla it was Delvin he looked surprised he asked whose baby it was I wanted to play with him so I told him I was leaving a double life and am married his reaction was hilarious but when I told him this baby was not my husband's and I but from an affair he looked like we was constipating but after laughing I told him the whole story he wanted to carry him for a second at Trevor was refusing but after baby talking to him he accepted we had lunch together as we were finishing I looked at Trevor and he was asleep on Delvin's shoulder I took my phone out and snapped a picture had to put it as my wallpaper and yes Delvin said I should send him the picture and I did I took a half day and went to buy Trevor's baby stuff after that delvin said we would help me fix the crib and after some hard work we finished building one his room was next to mine he had cars and football theme in his room after putting Trevor to sleep me and delvin thought we had some time for a movie during the movie I felt a hand I knew it was his had to turn to look at him the movie was forgotten just us looking into each other's eyes the next thing I felt his lips on my lips it was slow and romantic pulling apart I asked him Do you want to stay the night?

Please do not forget to vote and comment 🌼