Meeting the parents and knowing the family

I was woken up by my phone ringing.. "Hello? " do not hello me sweetie why are you not home shoot my mother you do not need to stress mum I stayed at a friend house I knew the way I said friend meant something more you know what I video calling you I answered I saw my whole family in my house.. Dad asked "what friend? " so I showed them a sleeping sabrina Awwwuh she is so beautiful bring her over okay but I need to ask her first in the middle of our conversation Trevor starts crying brina(my pet name for her😏) wanted to wake up but I told her I got him Waiiitt mum had to scream you have a baby together and you did not tell us? Noo mum so I had to explain everything to them, bring them over today please okay can I see Luke please sure wait when he took the phone he smiled some people say my brother is like a statue never smiles but I know why and I understand him "I missed you man" I told him.. Me too he answered come home okay yeas I will love you I cut the call Trevor was busing playing with my hair his next words shocked me "papa" what? Papa he repeated I heard a gasp I knew it was brina she walked fast and kissed both of us you not mad I asked her "no you like the father figure in his life do not worry", So my family called and they want to meet you oh okay when? She asked today evening I answered Ohhh okay oh God who am I kidding am not okay what if they do not like me? Trust me babe they will. Okay let's get dressed eat breakfast and wait for dinner..

Brina babe hurry coming she wore a dress that showed her curves more God am in love ❤️

H

er dress imagine her more curvy

And her shoes....

Damn this woman is going to kill me.. Okay am ready let's go we reached home my family instantly fell inlove with both of them..... I was nervous but Del(pet name) family looked happy to have me and my baby so I was comfortable at first Luke was all serious but he cracked up after some minutes and he was smiling and laughing with me his family was surprised I do not why I will ask Del later it was getting late so we had to leave promising to have another family dinner reaching home Del went straight to put Trevor in his room.. Del I called his name Yes babe why was everyone surprised when you saw your brother smiling and laughing? "Because he never smile or laugh with anyone who is not a family member it means he really likes you something happened in the past that changed him but am happy his opening up with you". Goodnight Del and am happy his changing.. Yeas he answered Goodnight Babe.

Please do not forget to vote and comment 🌼